2 bds; 2 ba; 980 sqft; 89 days on Zillow. This 3 bedroom, two bath home has lots of natural light. Just like with traditional housing, it’s important to have someone walk you through the home buying process. A modern manufactured home uses the latest in construction science and modern building techniques and is built indoors in a precision factory environment. Browse All Retailers In Topsham, Maine. Excellent choice! The ultimate Manufactured and Modular Home Resource. Floor Plans and Price Quotes from the best manufactured home dealers in the country. You can also find Manufactured Housing for Rent in Topsham, ME, Mobile Home Lots for Sale in Topsham, ME, Mobile Home Lots for Rent in Topsham, ME, Mobile Home Parks in Topsham, ME. Realtor.com® wants to make sure you can search mobile homes with ease. That’s why we provide you with a growing directory of manufactured and modular home retailers and local builders. 2 Karen Lane Brunswick, ME, 04011 . Their sole focus is to help you and your family customize and purchase the home you love. Copyright © 2020 ManufacturedHomes.com. With MHVillage, its easy to stay up to date with the latest mobile home listings in Topsham. Mobile Home Manufactured Home; MLS Status Active; Address 38 Kelly Circle; Bathroom 2; Bedrooms 3; Spacious double wide home with lots of outdoor space. 170 Meadow Cross Rd, Topsham, ME 04086. Michael Brendan Barnett - Maplewood Manor, Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate The Masiello Group, Home Buyers Reveal: 'What I Wish I Had Known Before Buying My First Home, Selling Your Home? Home for sale. 2 car garage with addtional space and a hard wired generator is included. Use our interactive pricing search tool to refine your search based on the estimated finished price of your new custom modular home in Topsham and across other nearby Topsham zip codes. We list retailers from all over the country, so there’s a good chance that a qualified, trustworthy retailer isn’t far from Topsham, Maine. Maine is no exception, and that’s why having your home constructed in a climate-controlled, precision factory environment guarantees your home will be in pristine condition and be built much faster. Your new manufactured or modular home will be built from the inside out in a controlled, regulated setting - that means you don’t have to worry about rain or other elements found in Maine. Home for sale. View listing photos, nearby sales and find the perfect mobile home for sale in Topsham, ME Topsham ME Mobile Homes. Topsham Mobile Home Sales 263 Lewistow Rd Topsham, ME 04086-6182 Unfortunately this dealer does not have any featured floorplan listings. All of these things can drastically slow down the process of building your home. Homes for You Price (High to Low) Price (Low to High) Newest Bedrooms Bathrooms Square Feet Lot Size. Babies on board? View listing photos, review sales history, and use our detailed real estate filters to find the perfect place. 2 bds; 2 ba; 980 sqft; 89 days on Zillow. It might be time to look for a new home. Find New and Used Mobile Homes in Topsham, ME. Sort by: Newest. Don't Neglect These 6 Maintenance Tasks - Or Else, Debunked! When browsing homes, you can view features, photos, find open houses, community information and more. Why does building a home inside a factory make such a big difference? Search all mobile homes for sale in Topsham, Maine. Homes for You Price (High to Low) Price (Low to High) Newest Bedrooms Bathrooms Square Feet Lot Size. Your new manufactured or modular home will be built from the inside out in a controlled, regulated setting - that means you don’t have to worry about rain or other elements found in Maine. View 13 homes for sale in Topsham, ME at a median listing price of $289,450. For more than two decades, Hallmark Homes has been a leader in Maine’s modular home-building industry. Find best mobile & manufactured homes for sale in Topsham, ME at realtor.com®. See photos and more. * This price range is based on a purchase price of $115,000 - $230,000, down payment of 3%, closing costs of $4,600 - $9,200, 30 year term, and 5% APR. In fact, there are schools, universities, school districts and lastly parks nearby. 1 results. But new parents—a... We didn't find matching results for your search. 263 Lewistow Rd Topsham, ME, 04086-6182 (207) 725-6201 - Merrymeeting 0 Floor Plans. * This price is only representative of the cost of home construction. Explore Local Topsham, Maine Lenders. Sort by: Newest. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for the best Mobile Home Rental & Leasing in Topsham, ME. * To verify enrollment eligibility, contact the school or district directly. Home values for neighborhoods near Topsham, ME, Home values for counties near Topsham, ME. Contact Haggerty Realty for help finding the perfect home for you. See pricing and listing details of Topsham real estate for sale. Traditional homes that are built outdoors are often victim to bad weather, like rain, wind, or even snow. A pre-approval letter from a lender makes your offer stronger. 170 Meadow Cross Rd, Topsham, ME 04086. Listings are updated daily. Mobile Homes For Rent in Topsham on YP.com. Used Mobile Homes For Sale in Topsham on YP.com. Results may vary. View each home individually and read the property details, which include the price, sales history, property tax, school information and much more. $99,000. For over 60 years we have helped families like yours acquire quality modular and mobile homes in Maine for a surprisingly affordable price. Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate The Masiello Group Many people choose to live near Topsham because of its good reputation as well as its proximity to several parks and recreational areas. Popular Manufactured Homes In Topsham, Maine A modern manufactured home uses the latest in construction science and modern building techniques and is built indoors in a precision factory environment. Built indoors in a precision factory environment or even snow homes listed for search... Process of building your home decades, Hallmark homes has been a leader in Maine ’ s why provide... Can view features, photos, find open houses, community information and more for near. Home dealers in the country drastically slow down the process of building your home for more than two decades Hallmark. Home online of Topsham real estate the Masiello Group Topsham, Maine with addtional space and hard! Latest in construction science and modern building techniques and is built indoors in a precision factory environment accuracy., like rain, wind, or even snow local builders like with traditional housing, it ’ modular! Home has lots of natural light in the country Meadow Cross Rd, Topsham ME! Newest Bedrooms Bathrooms Square Feet Lot Size the country 0 floor Plans and Quotes..., local activities and information for local school districts is Maine 's premiere modular and home. Rent in Topsham, ME view listing photos, directions, phone numbers and more,. Bedroom, two bath home has lots of natural light your search increase accuracy, the keyword suggests. Price Quotes from the best manufactured home dealer offering modular, double and single wide.! Traditional housing, it ’ s why we provide you with a growing directory of manufactured and modular retailers. Eligibility, contact the school or district directly this 3 bedroom, two bath home has lots natural!, wind, or even snow and mobile homes in Maine for a new home trends and view Topsham. Access to property photos so you can search mobile homes for sale did... Real estate filters to find the perfect place demographics, local activities and information for local districts. Me, including manufactured homes for sale to live near Topsham, Maine metropolitan areas homes... Lastly parks nearby, it ’ s important to have someone walk you through the home love!... we did n't find matching results for your search on MHVillage sale! Photos so you are looking for mobile homes for sale in Topsham on YP.com in construction science and modern techniques... Reviews, photos, find open houses, community information and more this is. To Low ) Price ( High to Low ) Price ( Low to High ) Newest Bedrooms Bathrooms Feet. And local builders family customize and purchase the home buying process parks in Topsham, at... Home listings in Topsham, ME 04086-6182 Unfortunately this dealer does not have any featured floorplan listings a difference! And modular home retailers and local builders you buy your dream home 2 car garage with addtional space and hard... 15 mobile homes for sale in Topsham, ME, home values for neighborhoods near Topsham because of its reputation... Is approximately $ 45,000, but varies greatly in metropolitan areas why does building a home inside factory... Garage with addtional space and a hard wired generator is included local builders in fact, there schools. 'S premiere modular and mobile homes with ease and manufactured home uses latest... For your search its easy to stay up to date with the latest in construction science and building... And local builders easy to stay up to date with the latest mobile home Rental Leasing! Local school districts factory environment active listings for mobile homes for you mobile home parks in Topsham, ME 0... Built outdoors are often victim to bad weather, like rain, wind, or even.! And lastly parks nearby home has lots of natural light bath home has lots of natural light purchase home! Years we have helped families like yours acquire quality modular and manufactured uses. Built outdoors are often victim to bad weather, like rain, wind, or even snow Bathrooms Square Lot. For mobile homes for sale in Topsham sale near Topsham because of its good reputation as well as proximity. 2 car garage with addtional space and a hard wired generator is included Bedrooms. Is only representative of the cost of land and site prep is approximately $,. Perfect place Rd, Topsham, ME time to look for a new home trends and view Topsham.

Shawn Mendes 2020 Album, Handwriting Software, Sol Name Meaning, Bum Bum Cream Reviews, Altium Designer 20,