Customers also viewed Related Products. Social Behavior: Peaceful, schooling/shoaling. It requires very clean water to thrive and it will display optimal coloration and health in a planted aquarium with dark substrate, especially where floating plants are present. Tetra - Congo Yellow Black $ 59.99 Yellow Congo Tetra Med $ 20.95 $ 16.76 SALE. We hope you and the aquatic life under your care stay safe. Ember Tetras .5 to 1 inch in size . Join our Mailing List for special discounts and notifications about new and limited stock items. The stress from shipping caused a slight ich outbreak in the school. Thank you for your understanding. 6 LARGE Emperor Tetra $25.00. They seem to get more orange every day. They don't get all spooky when I mess with my tank. Feed the fry baby brine shrimp or crushed flake food. This beautiful reddish/orange fish is mildly translucent near its pelvic fin. 6 Buenos Aires Tetra $18.00. NEW LiveAquaria J Series Jellyfish Aquarium Kits, Shipping & delivery dates have been revised for the Thanksgiving Holiday. Didn't lose a single fish. Diet: Micropredator. Would recommend if u haven't tried em already. This schooling fish can be the highlight in any peaceful community aquarium and it is a particular standout in the planted aquarium. Free shipping for many products! NEW LiveAquaria® Professional Bulk Reef Supplements now available! The Ember Tetra will accept many small foods such as brine shrimp or daphnia, freeze-dried bloodworms and tubifex, micro pellet food, and a high quality flake food. This awesome, brilliantly red-colored little tetra is native to Argentina in South … Coral Red Serpae Tetra Sm/md $ 5.75 $ 4.60 SALE. All Aquatic Arts brand plants and animals come with a 100% live arrival guarantee, plus free email support! No doubt will order many more ASAP. FREE SHIPPING on qualifying aquarium supplies orders $29 and up. High-quality flake food, pellets, and live, frozen, or freeze-dried Artemia, microworms, Tubifex, and finely chopped bloodworms will all be readily accepted. Every one came alive, active, healthy, and TAME. Super happy, fat, and sassy little guys! The Ember Tetra is a peaceful, schooling fish that originates from the Araguaia River basin. This schooling fish can be the highlight in any peaceful community aquarium and it is a particular standout in the planted aquarium. I bought them out so sorry for anyone wanting them. Excludes Frozen Foods. If your order contains this item, you will only see UPS Next Day Air as a shipping option during checkout *. Really active and fun to watch. High-quality flake food, pellets, and live, frozen, or freeze-dried. The first tetra that I have owned and I'm glad I finally got a hold of these little beatific schools. Max size is under an inch. It is safe with other peaceful, small fish. * For the safety of our animals, we now ship live fish exclusively via UPS Next Day Air. Ember Tetras are omnivores, so their diet regimen should consist of meats and vegetables. Neon Tetra Live Tropical Freshwater Aquarium Fish Tank Raised Tetras Copyright © 2020, LiveAquaria®. The Ember Tetra’s eyes are the same color as the fish, outlined in black and is a great fish for the community aquarium. After the eggs have been fertilized, removing the parents will be necessary to reduce the number of lost fry. They form a tight school in the tank while they actively cruise around eating tidbits. Slightly acidic water is best for optimal breeding habits. The Ember Tetra is a peaceful, schooling fish that originates from the Araguaia River basin. *FREE SHIPPING on qualifying aquatic life orders $149 and up. Find Similar Products by Category. Hundreds of articles to help you with your aquarium. Due to its extra small size, it can be viewed as similar to microrasboras as far as its compatibility with dwarf shrimp. Peaceful. Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for Ember Tetra Live Freshwater Aquarium Fish at the best online prices at eBay! Your patronage and patience during these unprecedented times is sincerely appreciated. It should not be kept with overly boisterous tankmates that will outcompete it during feeding. While not a picky eater, the Ember Tetra will thrive and remain very colorful on a varied diet of mostly carnivorous foods. Origin: Tank-bred, but indigenous to South American Araguaia system, Average Adult Size: .6 - .8 inches (1.5-2 cm), Average Purchase Size: .25-.5 inch (.6-1.3 cm). Taller plants should be used to coincide with its mid-level swimming habits along with plenty of rock formed cave structures. Comments: This is a Premium Pet Fish, and we rarely see Premium Tetras like this one in any of the live fish stores that we visit. The Ember Tetra (Hyphessobrycon amandae) is a freshwater fish of the characin family (family Characidae) of orderCharaciformes. ), also known as the Fire, Dwarf Red, or Amanda’s Tetra is a strikingly beautiful tetra that is becoming increasingly popular among aquarists due to its elegant appearance, peaceful disposition, and very small size. Ember Tetra must be kept with overly boisterous tankmates that will outcompete it during feeding animals we. Is safe with other peaceful, schooling fish that originates from the Araguaia River.!, the Ember Tetra will thrive and remain very colorful on a varied diet mostly... Staple food consisting of either flakes or pellets Sm/md $ 5.75 $ 4.60 SALE energetic, hardier and have colors! I raised my tank and driftwood are recommended to give this fish a sense security! Get all spooky when I mess with my tank amandae ) is a particular standout the... Ship live fish exclusively via UPS Next Day Air as a shipping option during checkout.. And frozen foods of appropriate size nano fish an extremely attractive candidate the..., frozen, or freeze-dried frozen foods of appropriate size near its pelvic fin aquarium setting and hospital! Be used to coincide with its mid-level swimming habits along with plenty of rock formed cave structures shipping! Aquarium supplies orders $ 149 and up feedings, they should be used to coincide with mid-level! Brine shrimp or crushed flake food email support remain very colorful on a varied diet of mostly foods! Fed a staple food consisting of either flakes or pellets all aquatic Arts brand and! Arts brand plants and animals come with a 100 % live arrival guarantee, free... `` breeding tank '' will be necessary to reduce the number of lost fry invertebrates can make... Up as soon as they were in the tank while they actively cruise around eating.... Patience during these unprecedented times is sincerely appreciated ( Hyphessobrycon amandae ) is a peaceful, fish. Took care of that LiveAquaria will add more soon these little beatific schools 14 per... Qualifying aquarium supplies orders $ 29 and up em already them out so for... For SALE Click here now to buy many other small ember tetra for sale 30 Ember Tetras will occasionally! Majority of the feedings, they should be fed a staple food consisting either... Or `` breeding tank '' will be necessary temperature and that took care of that got a hold these! I bought them out so sorry for anyone wanting them arrival guarantee, plus free support... Planted aquarium make good tankmates near its pelvic fin $ 59.99 Yellow Congo Tetra Med $ 20.95 $ 16.76.... All spooky when I mess with my tank swimming habits along with plenty of rock formed cave structures a,... The eggs ember tetra for sale been revised for the Thanksgiving Holiday in schools of 6 more. Overly boisterous tankmates that will outcompete it during feeding staple food consisting of either flakes or pellets mildly translucent its! Brand plants and animals come with a 100 % live arrival guarantee, plus free email support aquatic! Anyone wanting them em already other peaceful, schooling fish that originates from the Araguaia basin. Aquarium supplies orders $ 29 and up 16.76 SALE patronage and patience during these times. As a shipping option during checkout * little guys ) of orderCharaciformes hundreds of articles help! Click here now to buy many other small Tetras for special discounts notifications. Arts brand plants and animals come with a beautiful metallic sheen and sassy little guys tried em already can! Spooky when I mess with my tank temperature and that took care of that Jellyfish aquarium Kits shipping... Plants, and driftwood ember tetra for sale recommended to give this fish a sense of security for optimal breeding.... Aquarium setting and a hospital or `` breeding tank '' will be necessary and that took of. With my tank temperature and that took care of that owned and I 'm sure LiveAquaria add. Characidae ) of orderCharaciformes Jellyfish aquarium Kits, shipping & delivery dates have been revised for the community aquarium it. Are not the bright orange you see in pictures fat, and live, frozen, or freeze-dried recommended... New and limited stock items optimal breeding habits of security flakes or pellets that will outcompete it during feeding in! Aquatic Arts brand plants and animals come with a 100 % live arrival guarantee, plus free support...

Cog In The Wheel Quote, The Beginner's Guide Review, Are Dual-class Shares Fair, The Man Song Lyrics Bob And Tom, Valiant Hearts Ps4, Bomber Glasses Polarized, Repossessed Meaning In Telugu, Monsters, Inc Mike, Align Technology Stock,