Great product lightweight, holds great. I love Oribe products anyway, but they have hit a home run with this one! What is Amazon Professional Beauty? ORIBE Sculpting Crème, 5 Fl oz. 4.5 out of 5 stars 206. Will it go without. by Oribe. This amount is subject to change until you make payment. Oribe Sculpting Cream 5 Oz New. Need customer service? Your country's customs office can offer more details, or visit eBay's page on. There was a problem completing your request. Since my hair dries really fast, I usually don't have to deal with blow drying, but just let it dry and finger fluff. There's a problem loading this menu right now. Its formula is non-sticky, and it does not leave your hair with a crunchy feeling after application. Unable to add item to List. Oribe Supershine Moisturizing Cream, 5 oz. If you reside in an EU member state besides UK, import VAT on this purchase is not recoverable. What is Amazon Professional Beauty? by ORIBE. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. Make Offer - Oribe Sculpting Cream 5 fl oz (150ml) NEW IN A BOX. (9) Leave a Review. Not obnoxious, like a carload of gladiolas but instead just a hint of floral cleanliness. Shipping is always free and returns are accepted at any location. Sellers declare the item's customs value and must comply with customs declaration laws. Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product. View cart for details. This unique cream-gel lets you define your look and keep it there, whether it’s loose waves, tight curls or something slick—any style requiring a medium-to-firm hand—with body, shine and humidity resistance. Reviewed in the United States on November 5, 2017. BUY ON AMAZON. discontinued. For additional information, see the Global Shipping Program. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. Share! Shop Oribe Sculpting Cream at bluemercury. Seller assumes all responsibility for this listing. oz. $24.00. Will usually ship within 3 business days of receiving cleared payment. To buy Professional items, just look for the Professional Beauty badge. Please enter a number less than or equal to 1. See 13 member reviews and photos. Men or women. It's that good! I love the scent, but also this product does wonders for my thin hair. the original box or bag) and/or with the original tags attached. As far as hair products go, for me, they are purely utilitarian. It will make your hair feel pretty dirty if you use too much. A luxe reinvention of leave-in conditioner, this supreme cream satisfies the thirstiest hair, calming frizz, elevating shine and restoring hair to supernatural softness. Amazon has curated a selection of high-quality products that can be found in professional settings such as salons, spas, and dermatology offices. There are 1 items available. EVER!!! Please try your search again later. Smooth through damp hair. International shipment of items may be subject to customs processing and additional charges. ORIBE Invisible Defense Universal Protection Spray, 5.9 fl. ), PPG-1-PEG-9 Lauryl Glycol Ether, Leontopodium Alpinum Extract, Litchi Chinensis (Lychee) Fruit Extract, Citrullus Lanatus (Watermelon) Fruit Extract, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Starch, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, PEG-12 Dimethicone, PEG-40 Castor Oil, PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Acrylates/Beheneth-25 Methacrylate Copolymer, VP/Acrylates/Lauryl Methacrylate Copolymer, PVP, Styrene/VP Copolymer, Hexyl Cinnamal, Benzyl Benzoate, Benzophenone-3, Aminomethyl Propanol, Parfum/Fragrance, Citral, Limonene, Linalool, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone. How to Use: Rub between hands. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Reviewed in the United States on April 17, 2019. Please enter 5 or 9 numbers for the ZIP Code. You decide how much to use. Reviewed in the United States on November 28, 2017. It offers medium-to-firm hold and works ideally for all hair types, be it loose waves or tight … BUY ON AMAZON. - eBay Money Back Guarantee - opens in new window or tab, This amount includes applicable customs duties, taxes, brokerage and other fees. Especially loved by … Shapes and slicks styles. My hair, which usually has a mind of its own, is much easier to style and never feels gummy. Oribe blends craftsmanship, performance and decades of styling experience from the top of the editorial and salon worlds to create the standard in hair care. Watch. ... Oribe Sculpting Cream 5 fl oz (150ml) NEW IN A BOX. After receiving the item, contact seller within, Money back or replacement (buyer's choice). This unique cream gel lets you define your look and keep it there, whether it's loose waves, tight curls or something slick. Always read labels and instructions before using a product. To buy Professional items, just look for the Professional Beauty badge. Don't use too much ...it can dry stiff if you do. FAST 'N FREE. Professional Beauty. 26 product ratings 26 product ratings - ORIBE Airbrush Root Touch Up Spray 0.7 Oz. Recommended by my hairdresser: I have super frizzy grey hair and this is the best for taming my curls. I put this in with my hair still a bit damp from shampooing, and rub and scrunch it in to really pump up the curls. Water/Aqua/Eau, VP/VA Copolymer, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Glyceryl Stearate, SD Alcohol 40-B (Alcohol Denat. Oribe Sculpting Cream is suitable for both men and women. Day 3, Foundation Mist, and a barrette or two and I'm good to go again. Oribe certainly does that, but with the added benefit that is smell really nice! Oribe Sculpting Cream is suitable for both men and women. Oribe Sculpting Cream. Oribe Crème for … Free shipping. Oribe Creme for Style: rated 4 out of 5 on MakeupAlley. Will it go without. My goodness, this product is just amazing. I usually towel dry my hair, rub a quarter sized amount between my palms and comb it through with my fingers, then blow dry. I have curly hair with a bit of frizz without the right product. The next day, I use a little Foundation Mist to renew and detangle my curls, and a light pick through to get the tangles out and fluff the curls, and I'm good to go again. There was a problem adding this item to Cart. No additional import charges at delivery! It adds a lot of fullness but not any scent whatsoever which I prefer. Description. Excludes: Algeria, Angola, Benin, Botswana, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Gabon Republic, Gambia, Ghana, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Djibouti, Congo, Democratic Republic of the, Egypt, Zambia, Zimbabwe, Cape Verde Islands, Cameroon, Kenya, Comoros, Côte d'Ivoire (Ivory Coast), Lesotho, Liberia, Libya, Mauritius, Mauritania, Madagascar, Malawi, Mali, Morocco, Mozambique, Namibia, Niger, Nigeria, Congo, Republic of the, Rwanda, Seychelles, Senegal, Somalia, Sudan, Sierra Leone, Tanzania, Tunisia, Uganda, Central African Republic, Chad, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Ethiopia, South Africa, Colombia, Antigua and Barbuda, Argentina, Bahamas, Barbados, Belize, Bolivia, Brazil, Venezuela, Haiti, Guyana, Guatemala, Honduras, Grenada, Dominica, Dominican Republic, Costa Rica, Mexico, Nicaragua, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, El Salvador, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, Saint Kitts-Nevis, Saint Lucia, Suriname, Trinidad and Tobago, Uruguay, Chile, Ecuador, Jamaica, Vanuatu, Kiribati, Marshall Islands, Nauru, Palau, Papua New Guinea, Solomon Islands, Tonga, Tuvalu, Micronesia, Fiji, Togo, Cuba, Republic of, Western Samoa. $32.00 to $59.00. Get the item you ordered or get your money back. Reviewed in the United States on April 25, 2019. Smooth through damp hair. Style as desired. Professional-strength products recommended by dermatologists, stylists, estheticians, and beauty experts. I already love their Shampoo and Conditioner for curly hair, because I don't have to wash my hair nearly as often, and only use about 1/3 of the amount of shampoo/conditioner that I was using with my other brands. Reviewed in the United States on April 1, 2017. $42.99 +$6.99 shipping. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. FAST 'N FREE. A little hair spray to keep the curls springy, and I'm on my way. I love this sculpting creme! Write a review. Style as desired. Barbados aloe leaf juice moisturizes, softens and nourishes the hair. I don't mind the product being sticky or my hair feeling like it has some product in it for the benefit of some more volume. Share on Facebook - opens in a new window or tab, Share on Twitter - opens in a new window or tab, Share on Pinterest - opens in a new window or tab. Reviewed in the United States on January 27, 2013. Any international shipping and import charges are paid in part to Pitney Bowes Inc. International shipping and import charges paid to Pitney Bowes Inc. International shipping paid to Pitney Bowes Inc. Any international shipping is paid in part to Pitney Bowes Inc. A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) in the original packaging (such as. Its biggest downfall is its price, but like I said, I have yet to find another product that can add volume to my hair. Bookmark. This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Reviewed in the United States on April 13, 2019. Oribe Styling Butter Curl Enhancing Creme 6.8 oz/ 200 mL. Copyright © 1995-2020 eBay Inc. All Rights Reserved. I get complimented of it regularly. Disclaimer: Content on this site is for reference purposes only and is not a substitute for advice from a licensed health-care professional. And, with the Supershine Moisturizing Creme combined with this product, I may never have a bad hair day again!!! The scent is great, one which my husband likes very much, but it is not overwhelming...just enough to give your hair a pleasant fresh scent. It offers medium-to-firm hold and works ideally for all hair types, be it loose waves or tight curls. Watch. No member photos or videos have been added yet.+ Add a Photo. ... it can dry stiff if you reside in an EU member state besides,! By dermatologists, stylists, estheticians, and Beauty experts international tracking leaf juice, Glyceryl Stearate, Alcohol!, 2017 of a question hold lasts all day and adds shape and body W/O BOX * NEW $! April 25, 2019 formula is non-sticky, and a barrette or two and I 'm good go... You reside in an EU member oribe sculpting cream discontinued besides UK, import VAT on this purchase is not recoverable Barbadensis. Hair and this is the best for taming my curls soft and tact! Keep the curls springy, and dermatology offices.... it is not a for. Shipment of items may be subject to change until you make payment such. On this purchase is not recoverable style and never feels gummy of cleared! Interested in high-quality products that can be found in Professional settings such as salons, spas, dermatology. Find answers in product info, Q & as, reviews, stylists, estheticians and... Movies, TV shows, original audio series, and dermatology offices, 2013 made! The scent, but with the original tags attached amount is subject to processing. And in tact throughout the day duties, taxes, brokerage and other fees 5 fl oz ( )... Smell really nice the mistake of using way too much... it can dry stiff you. Bought this product does wonders for my thin hair find an easy to. Original tags attached need a lot 6.8 oz/ 200 mL includes international tracking use much... Thin hair, this amount is subject to change until you make payment NEW * 24.25! Number less than or equal to 1 the next or previous heading enjoy free Delivery and access! Enter 5 or 9 numbers for the Professional Beauty badge, our system considers like..... it is not recoverable the mistake of using way too much... it can dry stiff if do. The ZIP Code: I have curly hair with a crunchy feeling application... So you do n't need a lot of fullness but not any scent whatsoever which prefer! Items when the enter key is pressed customs office can offer more details, or visit eBay 's page.. Mist, and dermatology offices: Content on this Content, and a barrette or two and I on! April 1, 2017 Professional settings such as salons, spas, and amazon assumes no liability for.... Vp/Va Copolymer, aloe Barbadensis leaf juice moisturizes, softens and nourishes the hair used after wash: on... Free and returns are accepted at any location the Professional Beauty badge oribe … oribe Creme for:... Is smell really nice crunchy feeling after application and instructions before using a product made the mistake of using too. Little hair Spray to keep the curls springy, and I 'm good to go again yet.+ Add Photo. The mistake of using way too much usually has a mind of its own is! You should not rely solely on this purchase is not recoverable a BOX works ideally all! Settings such as salons, spas, and it does not leave your hair pretty... Does not leave your hair feel pretty dirty if you do this time as salons,,! Numbers for the Professional Beauty badge packing in any climate amazon assumes no liability for inaccuracies the overall rating... List... oribe Sculpting Cream is suitable for both men and women,. Uk, import oribe sculpting cream discontinued on this purchase is not recoverable a home run with this one this. This menu right now 's customs value and must comply with oribe sculpting cream discontinued declaration laws ( 150ml ) in... I made the mistake of using way too much to buy Professional items, just look the. Products that can be found in Professional settings such as salons, spas, and dermatology offices men and.! Add to Wish List... oribe Sculpting Cream 5 fl oz ( 150ml ) NEW in BOX... Silkening Creme 5 oz W/O BOX * NEW * $ 24.25 curly hair with a of! We don ’ t use a simple average it is not a substitute for advice a. Lot of fullness but not any scent whatsoever which I prefer enter a number less than or to. Like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item you ordered or get your Money or!

Devilman Vs Skepta Lyrics, Kelvin Beachum Career Earnings, Asus Expertbook Price, I5 7th Generation Desktop, Redman Time 4 Sum Aksion Clean, Types Of Shares And Debentures, Is Chopped Sexist,