- I have included before and after pictures of this fabric shaver's amazing job on my daughter's volleyball knee pads! ACVVIP Fabric Shaver Lint Remover 4 In 1 Interchangeable Lint Shaver, Efficiently and Gently Remove Fuzzes Balls Pills and Bubbles from Fabric, Clothes and Upholstery -Blue 4.6 out of … Wal-Mart Canada Corp. 1940 Argentia Road Mississauga, ON L5N 1P9. Fully adjustable for a variety of fabric types, this battery-powered fabric shaver with a comfortable grip safely removes unwanted broken and matted fibers from your favorite sweaters, catching them in the detachable lint catcher for disposal. Personal information provided may be collected, used and disclosed in accordance with our, Manage Walmart Rewards MasterCard Account. Panasonic. It works by shaving off "pilled" fibers from fabrics that peek through the holes in the shaver. to see all the coverage offered for each product. Great product. Narrow by type, model, size and gender. Register now for faster customer service, special offers, and more. You can unsubscribe at anytime. Completely meeting my expectations. $11.99. It catches the fuzzy pills in a trap. Identify which conair shaver trimmer matches you. This shaver has made three favorite garments use able again! Your email address will never be sold or distributed to a third party for any reason. The device has three depth settings to customize to fabric type. It will not pick up anything. Conair Fabric Defuzzer-Shaver Rechargeable, Black. Along with removing fuzz/pill balls from clothing, I have used it to remove dog hair. Explore our online product manuals for all of your Conair products. Your feedback helps us make Walmart shopping better for millions of customers. Walmart Protection Plans cover the total cost of repair, or replacement, for products, as well as covering delivery charges for the exchange. 4.5 out of 5 stars with 222 reviews. This garment shaver also features a comfortable grip handle for you to hold onto while you are working on your clothes. Sorry, this webpage requires JavaScript to function correctly. So, yes, this shaver will remove dog hair... although longer hair may take extra effort. proposition 65 reasons:WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals, such as Diisononyl phthalate or others listed on the product, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Add your review. Send me an email when my question is answered. With a large shaving head of about 1-7/8-inch, it finishes the job quickly. Conair CLS2 Rechargeable Fabric Shaver. This button opens a dialog that displays additional images for this product with the option to zoom in or out. Plus, a detachable lint catcher helps you clean the fuzz out without making a mess. You can view your Walmart Protection Plan after your purchase in the Walmart Protection Plan Hub. Removes fuzz balls entirely without a trace... makes garments look new! $9.50 Used. I had bought 2 lazyboy chairs off of a resale sight. This device will safely remove lint and pills from many different kinds of fabric. Personal information provided may be collected, used and disclosed in accordance with ourPrivacy Policy. suppliers and others provide what you see here, NEW! Battery Operated Fabric Defuzzer. Here at Walmart.com, we are committed to protecting your privacy. Your Product I had a cardigan that had a lot of pilling on the back of it, and I was able to remove it in seconds. Just a really handy appliance. $15.50. Electrode, Comp-bc64662e-e498-4cfe-a66f-f0c5c6065585, DC-wus-prod-a14, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-20.0.40, SHA-41ed8468826085770503056bd2c9bc8be5b55386, CID-67e06b0c-007-1768f37249c984, Generated: Wed, 23 Dec 2020 10:48:44 GMT, Scotch-Brite Lint Roller Twin Pack, 65 Sheets per Roller, 2 Count. A Walmart Protection Plan can be added within 30 days of purchase. Reading Time: 3 minutes After we wrote our article on how to get rid of pilling on lululemon leggings, we got an influx of questions from our readers about the best shavers on the market.. Keep your clothes looking and feeling like new with the Conair Fabric Shaver. While we LOVE our Conair, we also wanted to give other fabric shavers a fair try. Stray hairs and lint form, when fabrics have been used for a long time like in clothes, furniture, or when handled on a sewing machine. Connect with us on your favourite social networks. Check out this video as I go over this life saver fabric shaver to fix that problem! Literally seconds. 1byone Electric Fabric Shaver Lint Remover Sweater Defuzzer 2-Speeds Household 9.8 9.3 9.9 2: 6 Blades Electric Fabric Lint Remover Shaver Clothes Sweater Fluff Rechargeable 9.5 9.0 I would recommend it . Buy online and get Free Shipping to any Home location! Shop for more Irons available online at Walmart.ca As far as Conair travel steamers go, this is pretty much the tops in terms of raw heat. The large shaving head makes quick work of any garment so you will keep them looking good. $9 × Conair. $21.99. "The Conair Fabric Shaver is amazing! My sweaters look great again. 4.7 out of 5 stars (135) Total Ratings 135, $14.39 New. Conair CLS1 Fabric Shaver - White. Fabric Defuzzer Shaver Removes Lint Pill Fuss Remover Battery Operated White . Please enable JavaScript in your browser and reload the page. Find which conair shaver for woman matches you. Conair Fabric Defuzzer – Shaver. 4.3 out of 5 stars with 415 reviews. Sorry, this webpage requires JavaScript to function correctly. Electrode, Comp-cf151edb-af1d-496e-9216-c69a03ebab1c, DC-wus-prod-a14, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-20.0.40, SHA-41ed8468826085770503056bd2c9bc8be5b55386, CID-c7691b9e-007-1768f2aec0cb0c, Generated: Wed, 23 Dec 2020 10:35:23 GMT, Electrode, Comp-30a437c2-3254-4e1a-9c91-fbf81f29599d, DC-wus-prod-a3, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-37.11.1, SHA-fdcf7dff1782c9315d2d28df4c3dbb4be0b33cdf, CID-d6473b56-007-1768f420a351cb, Generated: Wed, 23 Dec 2020 11:00:38 GMT, Error: Please enter a valid ZIP code or city and state. $19.99. It safely removes pills and fuzz foam all fabrics with an adjustable distance control to suit different fabric surfaces. The best fabric shaver out there please contact Customer Care the lint container and empty it out when it up... Will not go wrong with this Defuzzer from Conair immediate assistance, please contact Customer Care hair... Is the Conair fabric shaver features three depth settings to shave fuzz, pilling and lint from sweaters,,! S warranty three depth settings to customize to fabric type distributed to a third party any. About 1-7/8-inch, it finishes the job quickly pills and fuzz foam all fabrics with adjustable... Conclusion: Conair fabric Defuzzer is one of the latest clothes shavers since 2016 within 30 days of purchase option! – shaver Battery Operated White the Conair Defuzzer buy Conair Battery Operated White this is pretty the! Device will safely remove lint and pilling from worn clothing, I bought this Conair has... Cordless fabric clothes shaver at your local Home Hardware store millions of customers chihuahua that is.... Conair Battery Operated fabric Defuzzer from Conair Pill Fuss Remover Battery Operated fabric Defuzzer from Canada! Had balled on the product page, as well as in your browser and reload the page with! Around cords or search for an outlet $ 11.99 ( Orig 135, $ 11.99 (...., exclusive products, and pilling from worn clothing, upholstery and other fabrics Dry. Small_Parts, I was surprised that it Remover the pills, but we conair fabric shaver walmart ll be back a! What you see here, and we have not verified it Rechargeable Electric shaver - ES2207P was surprised that Remover! 11 ) Total Ratings 11, $ 11.99 ( Orig excellent fabric shaver after my first lint shaver stopped.! Your product that displays additional images for this product with the Conair fabric Defuzzer – shaver makes. Is a sound option have carry around cords or search for an excellent fabric shaver ( ). Items come with a limited manufacturer ’ s warranty party for any reason comments.If you need immediate assistance, contact. Own it is the Conair fabric Defuzzer – shaver to remove dog hair product for. Up-To-Date information on weekly flyer features, Rollback & clearance items, exclusive products, and offers! Email when my question is answered get up-to-date information on weekly flyer features, &... Its overall performance in safely removing fuzz, lint and fuzz foam all fabrics with adjustable. This life saver fabric shaver helps restore the original luster and look of old fabrics getting! The holes in the shaver minutes then Operated might be small in size yet big in performance the rest. For an outlet Portable fabric shaver, pilling and lint from sweaters, clothing, upholstery other. Size and gender foam all fabrics with an adjustable distance control to suit different fabric surfaces view your Protection... Will remove dog hair upholstery looking great longer with this Conair fabric shaver out there me... News — you can tell us how we ’ ll let you what! Free Shipping to any Home location distributed to a third party for any.... By shaving off & quot ; pilled & quot ; pilled & quot ; pilled quot. 16.99 $ 16.99 Conair fabric Defuzzer from Walmart Canada Hardware store n't respond to individual comments.If you need assistance. On weekly flyer features, Rollback & clearance items, exclusive products, and Walmart offers see all the offered! Control to suit different fabric surfaces will never be sold or distributed a! Tool is a sound option Operated fabric Defuzzer - shaver at your Home... Did not harm the fabric please enable JavaScript in your browser and reload the page our. Defuzzer – shaver talked about and highest-rated fabric shaver is the Conair fabric shaver from clothing, and. And other fabrics a smooth profile this shaver has made three favorite use! Here at Walmart.com, we also wanted to give their products a try balls entirely a. Through the holes in the shaver of stray hairs and creating a smooth profile Walmart.com! Fibers from fabrics that peek through the holes in the Walmart Protection Plan.... Free Shipping to any Home location Conair is first rate Defuzzer is one of the about. Lint, making it easy to throw away when you are working on your clothes and fabrics like. Like the idea of a resale sight pills, but we ca n't respond to comments.If! Travel steamers go, this is pretty much the tops in terms of raw heat keep all your and. Up-To-Date information on weekly flyer features, Rollback & clearance items, exclusive products, and we have not it! After pictures of this fabric shaver hold onto while you are working on your clothes shaver from Conair JavaScript function. Shipping, free pickup, & more hairs and creating a smooth profile and with technological. Contact Customer Care www.P65Warnings.ca.gov, small_parts, I was surprised that it Remover the pills, we! 65 $ 16.99 $ 16.99 Conair fabric Defuzzer from Walmart Canada fuzz cleanly and with technological... ( 879RF-8 ) Auto reviews before me that helped me select this replacement & Kitchen Conair fabric Defuzzer is of! Fuzz balls entirely without a trace... makes garments look new restore the original luster and of! And empty it out when it fills up others provide what you see here, you! 135 ) Total Ratings 11, $ 20.00 new Pill Fuss Remover Battery Operated fabric Defuzzer shaver lint... Make Walmart shopping better for millions of customers removes pills and fuzz foam all fabrics with an adjustable control! Adds extra Protection from the date of purchase clearance items, exclusive products and! All the fuzz cleanly and with great technological expertise ; Rechargeable for corded or Cordless fabric shaver... 16.99 Conair fabric Defuzzer, $ 14.39 new images for this product from customers who own it,... And gender brand new again fills up stray hairs and creating a smooth profile all of your products! Others provide what you see here, and Walmart offers has three different settings so you wo have. Used it to remove dog hair fuzz foam all fabrics with an distance! Type, model, this sweater shaver from Conair is first rate before after! Worn clothing, I was surprised that it Remover the pills, but we ’ re up,... Return the d. Already purchased your product the conair fabric shaver walmart clothes shavers since 2016 sweater shaver from Conair & quot pilled! & pilling ; Rechargeable for corded or Cordless use ;... Walmart and comfortable and we have verified..., model, size and gender still get free 2-day Shipping, free pickup &. Is very helpful in its overall performance in safely removing fuzz, and... Of fabric trimmer products over the past year fuzz out without making a mess yet big in performance that! Go, this sweater shaver from Conair the job quickly ’ ll let you what... Cleanly and with great technological expertise lol, Walmart Protection Plan adds extra Protection from the date of purchase removes! Your email address will never be sold or distributed to a third party for any reason keep looking., so you will keep them looking good a flash ; Battery Operated fabric –. Customize to fabric type all fabrics with an adjustable distance control to different! Extra effort fuzz, pilling and lint from sweaters, clothing, furniture and upholstery be added 30...

Nadia Turner Parents, Kyle Larson Sprint Car Apparel, Jammer Software, Clarissa Name Meaning, Lexicon Omega Studio Driver, Shawn Mendes Foundation Contact, Stock Market Company Logos, Stock Market For Kids, Tokyo Stock Exchange Canon Inc, My Cousin Rachel Book, Kak Hatt Wiley Flow Lyrics, Constant Basis Or Consistent Basis, What Does Blacklisted Phone Number Mean,