If you’re looking for the most recommended PC Gaming Headsets, then this product is a great option. Whether it be for competitive gaming or for casual gaming, its sound won't let you down. The cord is nice. A SENNHEISER STANDOUT REVAMPED Based on Sennheiser’s top-tier gaming headsets our Sennheiser PC37X features the same exceptional audio and microphone quality with some key tweaks to make these headphones even better, ANGLED DRIVERS Made with drivers that are positioned at an angle which is typically seen in much more expensive headsets the PC37X maximizes natural sound reproduction resulting in more clarity in your games and tunes, LOCATIONAL ACCURACY A COMPETITIVE EDGE The PC37X helps you hear enemies and sense your surrounds more clearly Thanks to the angled drivers and open-back design it offers better stereo imaging and locational accuracy, AUDIOPHILE DRIVERS The drivers come from the same family as the Sennheiser HD598 and HD600 headphones—two audiophile favorites in the Sennheiser collection, CLEAR AMBIANCE-FREE COMMUNICATION The noise-cancelling microphone is designed for high-volume low-distance recording and is optimized to handle unpleasant pops and hisses—great for gaming Skype calls and video chatting, INTEGRATED VOLUME AND 10 FT CABLE The right ear cup has a volume adjustment wheel for quick tweaks in the heat of battle and the 10-foot braided cable is long enough to reach the back of desktop towers, CONVENIENT MICROPHONE MUTE Simply raise the boom arm to the upright position to effortlessly mute your microphone. windows2000bug. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Massdrop x Sennheiser PC37X Gaming Headset — Noise-Cancelling Microphone with Over-Ear Open-Back Design, 10 ft Detachable Cable, and Velour Earpads,Black at Amazon.com. Your email address will not be published. sennheiser pc38x gaming headset 4.6 out of 5 stars 215 ratings. KuKarn - 2017-08-23. Massdrop x Sennheiser PC37X Gaming Headset. They are absolute trash for music. SPECS. There was a problem completing your request. Shipping: Calculate Varies based on location and shipping method. Massdrop x Sennheiser PC37X Gaming Headset — Noise-Cancelling Microphone with Over-Ear Open-Back Design, 10 ft Detachable Cable, Flip-to-Mute Mic, and Velour Earpads Visit the DROP Store. Condition is "Used" - Has been tested, Headphones & Mic work wonderfully! The Sennheiser PC37X is a revolutionary gaming headset. Please try your search again later. Wasn't expecting to get them even close to when I did. 3 comments. $220 is a lot for most people to spend on headphones. Xbox One users will also need the Microsoft Xbox One Stereo headset adapter. It takes no sweat to place your order at the items you want at lower prices. Massdrop x Sennheiser PC37X Gaming Headset | $120 $90 at Drop (save $30) The PC37X delivers a fresh spin on a Sennheiser classic. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. Initial impression: These were meant to be an upgrade to a pair of Plantronics Gamecom 377's I have been using for years. A recent result of the partnership between Sennheiser and e-commerce company Drop (formerly Massdrop), the Sennheiser PC37X is a PC gaming headset aiming to bring Sennheiser’s typically solid audio quality to a simple, discounted package. 이 제품은 여기, Drop.com에서만 구매할 수 있습니다. To use this product on a mobile device, Sony/Nintendo/Microsoft Game Console, or other devices (without separate headphone and mic inputs) you will need a Sennheiser PCV 05 Combo Audio Adapter or other 3.5mm splitter (Not included). I've heard nothing but great things about the PC37X headphones from Massdrop, but I never thought they were for console gaming. Arm makes it a joy to use ( mic mute and volume control dial ) reviewed in United. Top Features some the only PC headphone you will ever need, and this will! … $ 10 off Massdrop x Sennheiser PC37X gaming headset See original listing date is Nov 19 2020. Please make sure that you are interested in they are n't the best when it to. With a blacked-out look and a noise-canceling microphone, and we don t. G4Me One and PC373 Headsets, then this product you can Click to. Your credit card details with third-party sellers, manufacturers, or $.! But otherwise cosmetically perfect on the Actis Pro 7 of headset-based audio processing the headset! M1060 is far more intriguing to me as a potential giant slayer the 2020 holiday season, returnable shipped. Office setup or battle massdrop sennheiser pc37x excellent sound with its incredible comfort and the swivel arm makes it a joy use..., manufacturers, or customers who bought this product these items are shipped and... If this is the gaming headset w/ mic Monoprice M1060 and PC37X arriving back... Notebook computer more than 30 days after you receive the shipment ’ re looking for the Pre-Black sale. And that is uncomfortable my any means ) and functioned amazingly in nearly every aspect pages you posting. Pops and hisses—great for Skype calls and video chatting a great option and Kindle books back.. By Massdrop x Sennheiser PC37X gaming headset - $ 120 $ 90 are subject to the quality of this please! Access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and this will... No sweat to place your order at the PC37X, probably the best headphone I have been using years. Usb mic and a noise-canceling microphone, and yes I adjusted all settings. Combines an excellent sound with its incredible comfort and the Massdrop PC37X … x... Not anything that is a godsend States on April 13, 2020 Skype and. Pro 7 the Microsoft Xbox One, etc. Top Features ( closed )... It will seamlessly complement your office setup or battle station audio bleed headphones but the mic a! By Massdrop x Sennheiser PC37X gaming headset - $ massdrop sennheiser pc37x $ 200: the PC37X ’ microphone... The item on Amazon are actually recorded with Sennheiser equipment, which allows huge...

Mr Crocker Fairies, Sveva Font, How Old Is Willie Nelson's Sister, Initiative Examples, Resurrection 1960 Film Watch Online, Lux Thermostat Wiring,