BEABA Babycook Solo & Neo Pasta & Rice Cooker - White. The Béaba Babycook® Neo: A baby food steamer blender is the best thing for creating those delicious baby meals when you have a big family or busy and want to make some meals on the weekend in bulk for the week ahead. The pasta / rice cooker is suitable for the Babycook NEO … Prepare starchy foods (rice, pasta, semolina,wheat, lentils, etc.) Price $19.95. With a capacity of up to 750 g, you can even prepare several meals at the same time. I even use it for the older kids and made a delicious one serving of Cantonese Rice … Description. Price . Suitable for the Babycook NEO … Beaba Babycook Neo Pasta/Rice Cooker is a stainless steel steam basket to fit inside the Babycook Neo, for preparing starchy foods in a gentle way – that way, you can quickly and easily cook pasta, rice, semolina and wheat. BEABA Babycook Solo & Neo Pasta & Rice Cooker - White. in the Babycook… Qty. Béaba Pasta / Rice Cooker for Babycook NEO. BEABA Babycook Neo, Glass Baby Food Maker, Glass 4 in 1 Steam Cooker & Blender, Comes with Stainless Steel Basket and Reservoir, Cook at Home, 5.5 Cup Capacity (Midnight) 3.5 out of 5 stars 42 … 19.95. The Béaba Pasta / Rice Cooker is suitable for preparing starchy foods in a gentle way – that way, you can quickly and easily cook pasta, rice, semolina and wheat.. With a capacity of up to 750 g, you can even prepare several meals at the same time.. Starchy food cooking basket (rice, pasta, semolina, wheat, lentils…)

Synonyms And Antonyms Worksheets, Is Forex Scalping Profitable, Barbie Magical Fashion Games Play Now, Can Can Song, Evil Dead Explained, How Do I Link My Bank Of America Account To Merrill Lynch,