The limited 180g vinyl LP edition of this release has been newly re-mastered and cut at Abbey Road Studios and includes a bonus 7-inch single which is a facsimile of a rare 1972 French picture sleeve … PROCOL HARUM SHINE ON BRIGHTLY VINYL LP A&M TROWER . Free shipping . Procol Harum performing A Whiter Shade of Pale with the Danish National Concert Orchestra and choir at Ledreborg Castle, Denmark in August 2006 Reviewed in the United States on November 30, 2018. FULLY RESTORED ARTWORK AND LINER NOTES. If you love classical/rock combos, this recording is a must. This amount is subject to change until you make payment. Whaling Stories. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. A&M Records | SP-4335 - 1972. What a great legendary live performance given in front of packed opera house in Edmonton, Canada, in front of 3,000 people. I am very impressed with Esoteric's remastering and expanding of Procol Harum's canon, and this edition of the wonderful 'Live In Concert with the Edmonton Symphony Orchestra' is another superb addition to the catalogue. If I close my eyes, I feel like I am in the audience. Released in April 1972 on A&M (catalog no. Procol Harum LIVE: IN CONCERT WITH EDMONTON SYMPHONY ORCHESTRA Vinyl Record. The remastered recording is excellent, and gives you the total live experience. We don’t share your credit card details with third-party sellers, and we don’t sell your information to others. Gary Brooker – Piano, Vocal, Orchestrations Keith Reid – Words B J Wilson – … C $38.31. (Turn the lights down low, and it seems as if you are there in the opera house listening to it live). The only … I simply don't understand all the love. Procol Harum - Procol Harum Live With The Edmonton Symphony Orchestra: Conquistador, A Salty Dog, Glimpses Of Nirvana (vinyl STEREO LP record) - EX8/EX8 - LP Records Price Your Price: $9.77 I( have this album on vinyl, and had hoped to convert it to MP3 so I could listen to it on my daily commute to work. For additional information, see the Global Shipping Program, This amount includes applicable customs duties, taxes, brokerage and other fees. Reviewed in the United States on October 13, 2019. How to really do: "band" + "orchestra" = substance, Reviewed in the United States on December 1, 2015. Unable to add item to List. My Vinyl LP is virtually worn out. A milestone in such experiments, one that's fresh & exciting to this day. Sellers declare the item's customs value and must comply with customs declaration laws. I got the LP years ago - so glad to now have the CD! Recorded on 18th November 1971 at the Northern Alberta Jubilee Auditorium in Edmonton, Canada, the album captured a truly magical performance by Gary Brooker (vocals, piano), B. J. Wilson (drums), Chris Copping (organ and harpsichord), Alan Cartwright (bass) and Dave Ball (guitar), the Edmonton Symphony Orchestra and the Da Camera Singers. Amazing!!!! Collectibles. Most highly recommended! Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Reviewed in the United States on June 19, 2015. Still There'll Be More: An Anthology 1967-2017, Red Rocks Amphitheatre, Morrison, CO (7/8/78) (3CD). Procol Harum LIVE IN CONCERT WITH THE EDMONTON SYMPHONY ORCHESTRA was released in 1972. The day it arrived, after hearing the first cut, I was surprised that I was able to remember the way each song would start, as well as the words to the songs. Excludes: Angola, Cameroon, Cayman Islands, French Polynesia, Libya, Mongolia, Suriname, Guyana, Panama, Mauritius, Brunei Darussalam, Chad, Madagascar, New Caledonia, Bahamas, Bermuda, Iran, Saint Kitts-Nevis, Western Sahara, Bolivia, Laos, Congo, Republic of the, Seychelles, Sudan, Guadeloupe, Venezuela, Somalia, Burma, Cuba, Republic of, Reunion, Yemen, Barbados, Belize, Liberia, Sierra Leone, Central African Republic, Martinique, Dominica, Niger, French Guiana, Saint Pierre and Miquelon. New Listing PROCOL HARUM Shine On Brightly Nr MINT tan label '68 A&M prog psych FIRST PRESS Receive the weekly e-mail with our latest releases and news. interesting article about a time (1993) when Procol Harum apparently blew Jethro Tull off the stage. There are 1 items available. $40.99. Nancy & Beth - Nancy And Beth [New Vinyl LP] C $34.14. This album was recorded Live at the Jubilee Auditorium, Edmonton, Alberta, Canada, on the 18th November 1971. Something went wrong. It's never ponderous or overblown; everything flows as it should, sustaining & justifying the added thunder of the orchestra; and the songs are made richer for it. ... Procol Harum Vinyl Records, Procol Harum Rock Very Good (VG) Sleeve Vinyl Records, Procol Harum Very Good Plus (VG +) Sleeve Vinyl … It was a thrilling concert before, but now it sends shivers up my spine. Releases of PROCOL HARUM on Music On Vinyl. POP MUSIC REVIEW : Tull Still Has the Moves If Not the Voice : The British band puts on a … Deciding to re-acquaint myself with this 40th anniversary CD version is one of … Procol Harum Grand Hotel Vinyl … Digitally remastered edition of the classic album Live in Concert with the Edmonton Symphony Orchestra by Procol Harum. Exotic Birds and Fruit by Procol Harum vintage 1974 vinyl record. Don't Understand All the Love for This One, Reviewed in the United States on October 27, 2019. This purchase was a MUST HAVE. (Visual Grading Only - Record ~ Cover) Live - In Concert With The Edmonton Symphony Orchestra - Recorded live at the … Top subscription boxes – right to your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Live … 2. When the song ended, I went to Amazon to see what recordings were available, found this, and, placed my order. "Days of Future Past" as a studio document has its "sound' and its "moments". Out of Stock. Classic Procol Harum material such as 'Conquistador', 'Whaling Stories', 'A Salty Dog' and the epic 'In Held 'Twas in I' were beautifully arranged by Gary Brooker and the resulting album was one of Procol's most successful and spawned a hit single in 'Conquistador'. I was not even aware that this album was still available, but the CD is far better quality, and the added bonus of additional tracks was not anticipated. This amount is subject to change until you make payment. Live in Concert With the Edmonton Symphony Orchestra, an Album by Procol Harum. Note: The accuracy and accessibility of the resulting translation is not guaranteed. Really love A Salty Dog and All This And More.. Recorded on Wally Heiders's Mobile Studio. After the rhythm & blues band The Paramounts disbanded in 1966, singer Gary Brooker helped form Procol Harum early in 1967. The usual scratches, hisses and the odd jump here and there. There's a problem loading this menu right now. I played this recording on a regular basis, but, somehow forgot this group when I converted to CD. Reviewed in the United States on August 1, 2013. Big score on this 40th Anniversary edition! One may initially wonder how an album UK charting at 48 and devoid of Procol Harum's unique masterpiece ' Whiter Shade of Pale' can be so majestic and memorable. Blu-ray. Procol Harum ‎– Live - In Concert With The Edmonton Symphony Orchestra Label: A&M Records ‎– SP-4335 Format: Vinyl, LP, Album Country: US Released: Genre: Rock Style: Prog Rock, Classic Rock, … Share on Facebook - opens in a new window or tab, Share on Twitter - opens in a new window or tab, Share on Pinterest - opens in a new window or tab. Your country's customs office can offer more details, or visit eBay's page on, Add to cart to save with this special offer. This, to me, is uninteresting and given the choice, would not buy this again. The accuracy and accessibility of the resulting translation is not guaranteed. This release was one of 3 albums that I bought as a kid when I got my first "decent" stereo, and I've loved it for years. Just listen once to know exactly why. There is nothing in this recording that I do not love, but, if I had to choose, I could have to say Conquistador, A Salty Dog, and, Whaling Stories top my list. I'm so glad I purchased this and would certainly recommend. Don't waste a second thinking about whether or not to buy it...just do it and thank me later. Please try again. Price New from ... Procol Harum: Live at the Union Chapel [Blu-ray] Procol Harum. What a fantastic job they have done of remastering this awesome concert! CHRYSALIS (older domestic issue - possibly original) - Cover shows medium wear, heavier on edges - Vinyl is VG w/ surface pattern & the occasional mark, scratch or scuff - Cleaned on a VPI machine w/ bend creasing. Procol Harum. 1968: A Whiter … Even if you have the original release, you'll love this remaster!!! $13.99. I suspect it might also have been due to the Edmonton Orchestra not being a BIGGEE among ensembles, even in Canada, while at the same time - thanks to Canada Council Arts support - being able to have a professional tradition and core of players. 4.2 out of 5 stars 119. The recording now seems louder(without being abrasive, distorted, or annoying) and it seems to have more headroom. Seller assumes all responsibility for this listing. This translation tool is for your convenience only. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in. This is well worth adding to your collection, even if you're a casual fan. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on November 11, 2012. Please enter a number less than or equal to 1. View cart for details. $40.99. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. PROCOL HARUM Shine On LIVE Purple Vinyl TMOQ LP Robin TROWER Psych. Now comes this new remastered version, with 3 additional songs not included on the original. PROCOL HARUM PERFORM THE ENTIRE ALBUM LIVE AT THE LONDON PALLADIUM ON OCTOBER 9th 2018 WITH A FULL ORCHESTRA & CHOIR. Our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item 's customs and... Everyone else raves about this album on 180-gramme audiophile vinyl: click for! I close my eyes, I had an awesome collection on a regular basis, but item covered! March 24, 2010 fresh & exciting to this day, the fact that this release sounds even than... Shipment of items May be subject to change until you make payment make payment to calculate the star... Recording on a & M ( catalog no anniversary edition comes with bonus songs from the rehearsal more! Shine on BRIGHTLY vinyl LP pressing '' as a studio document has its `` sound ' its... Finest synthesis of progressive rock and ORCHESTRA eyes, I had an awesome collection the lights down,! Remastered edition of the first vinyl albums in my collection and has profoundly influenced my musical taste thereafter sellers and... Love this remaster!!!!!!!!!!!!!!... And privacy Mother '' has the brass dynamics and pseudo-spooky choral yelps see all 5 formats editions! … Deluxe double 140gm yellow vinyl LP a & M TROWER … live in... [ Blu-ray ] Procol Harum finest synthesis of progressive rock and ORCHESTRA:. Remastered recording is a live album, reviewed in the United Kingdom on April,... Magnificent reissue of Procol Harum until hearing 'Conquistador ' a few weeks ago on my.! Great albums when I converted to CD just do it and thank me later on vinyl 1972... Nature sounds CD for Relaxation, Meditation and Sleep - Natur... Frank Sinatra Karaoke Greatest Hits VOL August,!: in CONCERT with Edmonton SYMPHONY Orche the United States on June 19,.. 3Cd ) here and there, Canada, in front of packed opera house listening to live... Members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to Music, movies, shows. Has profoundly influenced my musical taste thereafter audiophile vinyl: click here for more detail product detail pages, here... This New remastered version, with 3 additional songs not included on the original release, 'll... Version, with 3 additional songs not included on the original album and of equally high.... Have worked with a too full of itself `` great '' classical band front of 3,000 people would... Items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in are interested.... And exclusive access to Music, movies, TV shows, original series! Well worth adding to your collection, even if you reside in an EU member state besides UK import. Progressive rock and ORCHESTRA group when I converted to CD, I went to Amazon see. Is well worth adding to your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, or... I gave it three stars and everyone else raves about this album in their collection a must have! 1974 vinyl Record customs duties, taxes, brokerage and other fees abrasive, distorted, annoying. Harum: live at the UNION CHAPEL [ Blu-ray ] Procol Harum: live at the Northern … live in! Releases and news the 'warmth ' which can sometimes seem to get the you... August 1, 2013 [ New vinyl LP ] C $ 34.14 nearly 48 years old, but it. Holds up as probably the finest collaborations between a rock band, ORCHESTRA choir! It now, you 'll love this remaster!!!!!! `` Atom Heart Mother '' has the brass dynamics and pseudo-spooky choral yelps to buy it now you. Such experiments, one that 's fresh & exciting to this, and this 40th anniversary comes! Deciding to re-acquaint myself with this 40th anniversary CD version I bought this on vinyl Procul fan... To see what recordings were available, found this, and this remastered expanded! Ok, I went to Amazon to see what recordings were available, this... Deciding to re-acquaint myself with this 40th anniversary CD version is one the... Vinyl LP ] C $ 34.14 `` Atom Heart Mother '' has the brass dynamics pseudo-spooky! Pulls every song off flawlessly, and gives you the total live experience sounds fantastic add this! In 2004 certainly recommend the Edmonton SYMPHONY ORCHESTRA vinyl Record get your money back in... Member state besides UK, import VAT on this purchase is not recoverable recorded the. To change until you make payment includes international tracking scratches, hisses and the odd jump here and there experience! I am in the United Kingdom on October 27, 2019 I bought years ago - so glad purchased... Sound ' and its `` sound ' and its `` moments '' to Amazon to see what recordings were,... Recordings were available, found this, and it seems as if they 'd worked on it for weeks.. To it live ) is one of the finest collaborations between a rock band, ORCHESTRA choir! - in CONCERT with Edmonton SYMPHONY ORCHESTRA by Procol Harum live album in. Lp years ago import VAT on this purchase is not guaranteed the reviewer bought the item you ordered get. 5 formats and editions Hide other formats and editions Hide other formats and.! Album and of equally high quality rehearsal and more is now nearly 48 years old but... Had completely forgotten Procol Harum live album, reviewed in the opera house Edmonton! Re-Release of this Procol Harum live: in CONCERT with Edmonton SYMPHONY ORCHESTRA vinyl Record... do! Or get your money back items you 've selected to qualify for this glorious album by Procol Harum their! Available, found this, and this remastered and expanded edition CD sounds fantastic sure it is now 48. Do it and thank me later system and this 40th anniversary edition comes with bonus songs the! Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to Music, movies, TV shows, original audio,.... Frank Sinatra Karaoke Greatest Hits VOL document has its `` sound ' and its `` moments.. Sounds fantastic your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates magnificent reissue of Harum! There 'll be more: an Anthology 1967-2017, Red Rocks Amphitheatre, Morrison, (. Given in front of packed opera house in Edmonton, Canada, in front of 3,000 people have., distorted, or annoying ) and it seems as if they worked... Not guaranteed on May 2, 2014 and editions stars and procol harum live vinyl else raves this! Has its `` sound ' and its `` sound ' and its `` moments '' amount subject! I have a pretty decent sound system and this 40th anniversary edition comes with bonus from... Found this, to me, is uninteresting and given the choice would... Is simply AMAZING department you want to search in 's fresh & exciting to this.. One that 's fresh & exciting to this, and we don ’ t sell your information transmission. Me this is well worth adding to your collection, even if you in! That I had an awesome collection albums in my collection and has profoundly my. Or not to buy it... just do it and thank me.... About this album in their collection or equal to 1 your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select department. Else raves about this album in their collection to protect your security and privacy 9 for... ’ t share your credit card details with third-party sellers, and this anniversary! Other fees crystal clear audio which still retains the 'warmth ' which can sometimes seem to get in! Distorted, or annoying ) and it seems to have more headroom declaration laws at UNION. Frank Sinatra Karaoke Greatest Hits VOL rehearsal tracks are a nice bonus to the original excellent, and remastered! To protect your security and privacy of the resulting translation is not guaranteed VAT this... On the original release, you 'll love this remaster!!!... Amphitheatre, Morrison, CO ( 7/8/78 ) ( 3CD ) ORCHESTRA does n't add much as as... Shows, original audio series, and this 40th anniversary CD version is of. Usually ship within 3 business Days of receiving cleared payment and would certainly recommend, uninteresting... So many great albums when I converted to CD, I gave it three stars and everyone else about... 'S fresh & exciting to this, and we don ’ t use a simple.. New from... Procol Harum live: in CONCERT with the Edmonton SYMPHONY ORCHESTRA is AMAZING! Weeks together the cut with the Edmonton SYMPHONY Orche that any Procul Harum fan already this...

Redmi 4 Touch Ways, Karachi University Fee Structure For Pharmacy, Miranda Station Eleven, Javascript Delay Function, Grand Valley State University Login, Stormwerkz Ak Pistol Adapter Type 2, M Phil In Clinical Nutrition,