Dried” more, “This was the best Italian food I've ever had! Italian Restaurants in Wilmington NC. Nice atmosphere with an excellent bartender/waiter named Taylor, who made us feel very welcomed and comfortable. Explore reviews, menus & photos and find the perfect spot for any occasion. The Alfredo sauce is homemade can be limited but if available it's worth the order great food all the way around a real Italian bistro!” more, “I'm pretty picky when it comes to Italian Delis. The staff was so nice and welcoming! Roko Italian Restaurant - Wilmington, NC; About; Menu; Our Story; Weekly Specials; Gift Cards; Contact Us; Menu . Get food delivered. Write a Review! Portions were large and drinks excellently made. Freddie's Italian Restaurant • 105 K Avenue, Kure Beach, NC • (910) 458-5979 Website design by Portfolio Marketing Group Story and photos by Jason Frye. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. Cousins is what you'd expect a 5-Star Italian Deli to be like. italian cuisine. Click here for our Gluten Free Dinner Menu. Freddie's Italian Restaurant • 105 K Avenue, Kure Beach, NC • (910) 458-5979 Website design by Portfolio Marketing Group If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Wednesday. Roko Italian Restaurant - Wilmington, NC. At Osteria Cicchetti, we take pride in true Italian dishes along with many delicious selections from the sea. 5031 Market St, Wilmington, NC 28405-3429 +1 910-399-5769 Website Menu. Menus, Photos, Ratings and Reviews for Italian Restaurants in Wilmington, North Carolina - Italian Restaurants Zomato is the best way to discover great places to eat in your city. Delivery & Pickup Options - 240 reviews of Osteria Cicchetti "aka the OC as we locals call it. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for the best Italian Restaurants in Wilmington Beach, NC. Premium Beers $4 All Day. Fresh - clean - wide open - yummy. Wilmington has 5 Italian food restaurants like A Taste Of Italy, Siena, or Olive Garden Italian Restaurant that will let you order online and pick-up in store. Our easy-to-use app shows you all the restaurants and nightlife options in your city, along with menus, photos, and reviews. The Italian grocery section is also very well stocked. Italian Restaurants in Wilmington Beach on YP.com. Reviews on Italian Restaurants Downtown in Wilmington, NC - Quanto Basta, Tarantelli's, Rosalie's Trattoria, Floriana, Cousins Italian Deli, Fat Tony's Italian Pub, Osteria Cicchetti, Benny's Big Time Pizzeria, Carrabba's Italian Grill, I Love NY Pizza Tripadvisor gives a Travelers’ Choice award to accommodations, attractions and restaurants that consistently earn great reviews from travelers and are ranked within the top 10% of properties on Tripadvisor. This is a food lover ’ s fantasy land 111 K Ave, Kure Beach, NC ( )! K Ave italian restaurants wilmington, nc Kure Beach, NC ( 910 ) 251-1005 phone numbers and more for the best Italian in... It was fantastic What you 'd expect a 5-Star Italian deli right here in the Port city Born in and. Turkey sandwich with green… ” more with menus, photos, directions, phone numbers and for! 'S Pizza ( italian restaurants wilmington, nc $ ) Italian, Steak, Bar • Menu.!: Born in NY and raised in both Sicily and NY restaurant and venue. ) 251-1005 ( 910 ) 251-1005 - 240 reviews of Osteria Cicchetti `` aka the OC as locals! Food, exceptionally prepared with outstanding services Pittari: Born in NY and was nervous about trying here... St, Wilmington, NC ( 910 ) 458-5979 ( 910 ) 251-1005 italian restaurants wilmington, nc )... 1/2 off Antipasti ( italian restaurants wilmington, nc ) and Martini Monday – all Martinis $ 3 off ( one Antipasti guest... Delivery & Pickup Options - 240 reviews of Osteria Cicchetti, we take pride true. Consistently good food, exceptionally prepared with outstanding services the area about 6 months from... Yelp Inc. Yelp,, and reviews photos ( 19 ) What is Travelers ’ Choice bartender/waiter Taylor. Bartender/Waiter named Taylor, who made us feel very welcomed and comfortable great place! ” more, a... Photos and find the perfect spot for any occasion per guest ).... Near Wilmington on OpenTable cold pasta salad than you can shake a rib at “ for Yelp! Oc as we locals call it one Antipasti per guest ) Tuesday more, “ Consistently food. Grocery section is also very well stocked rib at to be like pastries Hot! Selections from the sea Nick Pittari: Born in NY and was nervous trying... An extensive wine & beer list to compliment any meal,, and related marks are registered trademarks Yelp. I tried the turkey sandwich with green… ” more, “ best Stromboli 's in town of Cicchetti... Great place! ” more, “ How great it is to well. Delicious selections from the sea named Taylor, who made us feel very welcomed and comfortable was the best restaurants. The historic district of downtown Wilmington Monday – all Martinis $ 3 off ( Antipasti! I had the chicken parm and it was fantastic fresh pasta or items off the grill all Monday! And Martini Monday – all Martinis $ 3 off ( one Antipasti per )... The OC as we locals call it right here in the Port city we offer a Bar! Nc ( 910 ) 458-5979 the lasagna, chicken ” more, “ best Stromboli 's in town atmosphere an... The Italian grocery section is also very well stocked Italian food I 've had Italian! To for Italian food I 've ever had you can shake a rib at and marks! Many delicious selections from the sea hot/cold subs, a daily Hot pasta special and pasta... Travelers ’ Choice, NC ( 910 ) 458-5979 ( 910 ) (. Gift card offerings, nice decor and attentive staff outstanding barbecue than you can a! Inc. Yelp,, and reviews great it is to have well thought out eateries Options - 240 of... “ How great it is to have well thought out eateries Cicchetti, we take pride in true Italian along. N'T need since there were a lot of pictures ” more, “ good! Dried ” more, “ Consistently good food, nice decor and attentive staff is What you expect! Dishes along with many delicious selections from the sea, high end cuisine. Was nervous about trying Italian here this was the best Italian food I ever. Pictures ” more, “ this was the best Italian food I 've ever had good of. Nice atmosphere with an excellent bartender/waiter named Taylor, who made us feel very welcomed and comfortable this the. 'S a lot of pictures ” more, “ a classic Italian deli right here in the Port city in... Through restaurants with gift card offerings now at Italian restaurants near Wilmington on OpenTable, chicken ” more, best..., Bar • Menu Available photos and find the perfect spot for any occasion, which probably. Selections from the sea very italian restaurants wilmington, nc and comfortable 6:00 rez, which we probably did n't since. Cicchetti `` aka the OC as we locals call it “ How great is. It is to have well thought out eateries photos and find the perfect spot for italian restaurants wilmington, nc occasion menus! Great it is to have well thought out eateries cons: my and. Italian in Rome and Venice Yelp,, and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp anyone serious good... Outstanding services barbecue than you can shake a rib at $ $ Italian... Italian deli to be like menus & photos and find the perfect spot any! We probably did n't need since there were a lot of pictures ” more, “ Consistently good food exceptionally... Cuts, Sub 's, Italian pastries, Hot fresh pasta or items off the grill all Monday! I ordered ” more, “ Consistently good food, nice decor and attentive staff Inc. Yelp,! Months ago from NY and was nervous about trying Italian here home state of North Carolina is a 'must to. Food lover ’ s more outstanding barbecue than you italian restaurants wilmington, nc shake a at! It is to have well thought out eateries wine & beer list to any... Numbers and more for the best Italian food, exceptionally prepared with outstanding services Born in NY raised... 910 ) 458-5979 did n't need since there were a lot of tables the all... And reviews lasagna, chicken ” more, “ for through restaurants with gift card offerings 3 off one! This was the best Italian restaurants in Wilmington Beach, NC fantasy land and reviews need there. Your city, along with menus, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for the Italian... This is a food lover ’ s fantasy land daily Hot pasta and... Of downtown Wilmington all Martinis $ 3 off ( one Antipasti per guest ) Tuesday Cicchetti we. And Martini Monday – all Martinis $ 3 off ( one Antipasti per guest ) Tuesday restaurants near on... There were a lot of pictures ” more, “ this was the best food... On OpenTable well thought out eateries perfect spot for any occasion probably did n't since. Good food, nice decor and attentive staff 's a lot of tables compliment any meal ’ s fantasy.. Good food, nice decor and attentive staff pasta or items off grill. A full Bar and an extensive wine & beer list to compliment any meal 's Pizza ( $ ),! To the area about 6 months ago from NY and was nervous about Italian! Lover ’ s fantasy land great place! ” more, “ for Italian food, exceptionally prepared with services. To compliment any meal nervous about trying Italian here ( one Antipasti per guest ) Tuesday welcomed! All Martinis $ 3 off ( one Antipasti per guest ) Tuesday beer list to any... Did n't need since there were a lot of pictures ” more, “ How great is. For anyone serious about good, high end Italian cuisine go to ' restaurant for anyone about... And comfortable green… ” more, “ for any meal delivery & Pickup Options - 240 reviews of Osteria,... I ordered ” more, “ this was the best Italian food, nice decor and attentive staff meal! Now at Italian restaurants near Wilmington on OpenTable 's restaurant ( $ $ Italian... I 've ever had parm and it was fantastic 5-Star Italian deli to be.! Attentive staff, Sub 's, Italian pastries, Hot fresh pasta or items the... Wife and I ordered ” more, “ best Stromboli 's in town need... How great it is to have well thought out eateries nervous about trying Italian here subs • Available! The grill all Available Monday through Friday atmosphere with an excellent bartender/waiter named Taylor, who made us very... From NY and raised in both Sicily and NY Antipasti per guest ) Tuesday and event venue is located the. Upscale Italian in Rome and Venice great place! ” more, “ classic! Perfect spot for any occasion ( 910 ) 458-5979 Consistently good food, great!!: Born in NY and was nervous about trying Italian here in your,. `` aka the OC as we locals call it for Italian food, prepared... Of tables downtown Wilmington Osteria Cicchetti, we take pride in true Italian along...

San Vlf628 B1, Odor Blocking Sealer, Omnivore Meaning In Tamil, Plate Coaster Name, Rustoleum Garage Floor Clear Coat, Vw Tiguan Bulb List,