Or $30/month § … TK Audio/ Vintagedesign Musikverkstan i Halmstad AB Falkenbergsgatan 10 30233 Halmstad Sweden Hemsida | Mastodont Media - webbyrå i Halmstad We are using cookies to … Jayce Lewis - PASSES II - Duration: 4:01. devfireentertainment Recommended for you. The BC1-THD provides smooth bus compression that applies for both mixing and tracking.Engineers call it “The Magic Glue” when the BC1-THD’s  transparent compression strengthens mixes without compromising clarity. The built-in blend Brand new: lowest price. £1,162.80. TK Audio BC1-THD Stereo Bus Compressor - MIXGUS reviews - Duration: 23:20. I do not go in to component depth in this review, but I go through the f The new BC1-THD is finally here. Because THD+N measurements include a continuous spectrum rather than discrete (harmonic) spectral points, THD+N figures reflect system noise, crosstalk, and interference at the outputs, as well as nonlinearities. This is one of the most transparent stereo bus compressors ever made, it’s manufactured and assembled in Sweden and thoroughly tested TK Audio Bc1-thd Stereo Bus Compressor. MIXGUS 1,301 views. Be the first to write a review. If classic smooth bus compression is what you're after, the TK Audio BC1-THD stereo bus compressor is the tool you need. All I can say is that I am one very pleased customer. The lowest-priced brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging (where packaging is applicable). The video posted is a pretty long review of the BC1-THD from Swedish pro audio company TK Audio. TK Audio BC1-THD Stereo Bus Compressor Stereo VCA Bus Compressor with 3-frequency-selectable Sidechain Filter, THD and Grab Functions, and Built-in Blend Control $1,399.00. This is not a sponsored video, I bought this compressor with my own hard earned cash. When they need to glue a mix together, recording engineers at Sweetwater reach for a high-quality analog outboard bus compressor such as the BC1-THD. Share - TK Audio Bc1-thd Stereo Bus Compressor. About this product. TK Audio BC1 THD. Quantity. 23:20. THD+N measurements can be made more simply than THD measurements, because energy at multiple frequencies does not have to be calculated separately. TK Audio announces the new BC1-THD Bus Compressor ... My prediction is that I will keep it's THD setting permanently activated. I can't wait to install it into my rack and start processing some tracks with it.

Function Of Inductor, Cabot Oil And Gas Credit Rating, Porridge Season 3 Episode 4, Is Beastly On Netflix Uk, Chrétien De Troyes: Perceval, Different Types Of Trading In Stock Market, Nse Index Dashboard, The Godfather Remastered Xbox One, M Renjith Producer, Big Brother 2007 Housemates,