Can't find a used 1998 Mitsubishi Eclipse Eclipse GSX you want in your area? Custom Modded 420 BHP 1998 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX For Sale or Trade In Wellington Florida Buy This Red 2-Door Coupe 6 bids. Search pre-owned 1996 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX Turbo AWD listings to find the best local deals. I started out with the goal of having a high-horsepower. Don't miss what's happening in your neighborhood. Learn more about the 1998 Mitsubishi Eclipse. Ending Monday at 5:36PM PST 1d Local Pickup. ... and it's for sale … 20 Results. Don't miss what's happening in your neighborhood. ... 1998 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX. And you can own it. This car was my brothers daily driver until we decided to invest in it to make it faster. Random sensors or connectors in the engine may be missing. Get KBB Fair Purchase Price, MSRP, and dealer invoice price for the 1998 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX … Didn't end up buying from them, but will definitely search their inventory first next time I'm in the market for a used car. They were friendly, low pressure, and a pleasure to work with. Browse or sell your items for free. Save $616 on 1998 Mitsubishi Eclipse for Sale. I would recommend this dealership to anyone who is looking for a good used car. Transparency??? Treated us like family, no pressure to buy whatsoever. Desertwindcustoms. Great shopping experience. Up for sale 1998 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX. 1995 to 1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse For Sale. After all, over 30 million shoppers use CarGurus to find great deals on used cars and new cars in their area. 40 60. See good deals, great deals and more on Used Mitsubishi Eclipse. don't expect technologies..good istability on road and nice over all control. Mitsubishi Eclipse - Complete Buyer’s Guide. $3,500.00. Choosing a Mitsubishi Eclipse for sale is quite a headache for a lot of auto buyers. happy with our purchase. Every used car for sale comes with a free CARFAX Report. 59 new & refurbished from $115.56. 20. 2008 mitsubishi eclipse gs 2.4 spyder convertible 74k miles(US $7,500.00) 1998 mitsubishi eclipse gst hatchback 2-door 2.0l; 2008 gt 3.8l sunset pearlescent; 2000 mitsubishi eclipse, no reserve; 2007 mitsubishi eclipse gt coupe 2-door 3.8l; 2000 mitsubishi eclipse gt coupe 2-door 3.0l(US $4,499.00) © 2020 Carsforsale.com® All rights reserved. Comoptions:description:mitsubishi eclipse gsx 48,349 original miles. - … 0 listings match your search criteria. $9,999 Check Availability. 1997 mitsubishi eclipse - new york, nyprivate seller - new yorknew york, ny 10003ph: 9092459373web: www. Dealers - learn how to list your inventory on Carsforsale.com. Get 1998 Mitsubishi Eclipse values, consumer reviews, safety ratings, and find cars for sale near you. Description: I have for sale and 1998 eclipse GSX (awd turbo) The vehicle is in Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada. Vehicle is completely stock except for the wheels. Sort by. Save $2,440 on a 1998 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX Turbo AWD near you. Find Used Mitsubishi Eclipse 1997 For Sale In North Dakota (with Photos). Search 54 listings to find the best deals. Find 3 used 1998 Mitsubishi Eclipse as low as $3,477 on Carsforsale.com®. Report. Get the best deals on Mitsubishi Eclipse when you shop the largest online selection at eBay.com. Custom Modded 260 BHP 1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX For Sale or Trade In Dublin Georgia Buy This Silver 2-Door Hatchback The looks, the power, the 650 watt Rockford Fosgate stereo. daily-drivable car with many of the advance features you'd find in modern sports cars. Get 1998 Mitsubishi Eclipse values, consumer reviews, safety ratings, and find cars for sale near you. Interior is in excellent condition, seats have no tears and driver side seat is power. It appears to have a GST transmission on it and no drive shaft, it still has GSX differential. Be alerted whenever a vehicle matching your search is added to our inventory. 00) 1998 mitsubishi eclipse gst hatchback 2-door 2. cincinnati > CLEAN Mitsubishi GT for sale won’t last! Highly recommended. © 2020 CarGurus, Inc., All Rights Reserved. Shop millions of cars from over 21,000 dealers and find the perfect car. We visited to check out a Kia Forte and ended up buying a Ford Fusion Hybrid. 5 speed manual. iSeeCars.com analyzes prices of 10 million used cars daily. Yes that's is the correctmileage. Get KBB Fair Purchase Price, MSRP, and dealer invoice price for the 1998 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX Coupe 2D. Desertwindcustoms. There are plenty of aftermarket parts out there too in terms of power adders or looks if that is your thing.. My GT Spyder came with a factory aero kit and beautiful 18" anthrocite wheeels STOCK.. along with a beautiful engine compartment, billet aluminum racing pedals, custom- looking leather seats, HID headlights, etc etc..the list goes on...This car needs absolutely NOTHING. Based on the average price for a 1998 Mitsubishi Eclipse for sale in the United States, this is a good deal for this vehicle. $159.99. All details were addressed. The salesman, Mike Koenig, was very helpful in suggesting vehicles that peaked my interest that has made my decision harder. I have for sale a 1998 Mitsubishi Eclipse GsT with automatic trans. This little car can definitely hold it's own when it goes against stronger cars. Year 1996. iSeeCars.com analyzes prices of 10 million used cars daily. Find the best Mitsubishi Eclipse for sale near you. 1998 Mitsubishi Eclipse GST. 1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX for sale. And when it's time to get rid of your old ride, sell your car simply and securely on CarGurus. 0 bids. Car has been crashed in the front and frame is bent. Car is for sale locally , I reserve the right to end the auction early if it sells. This is just an hour across the boarder. Save $2,450 on a 1996 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX Turbo AWD near you. Recent searches: 1998 trans am 1998 for taurus 1998 silverado aftermarket 1998 audi 2.8 1998 bmw 540 Kennewick, WA > Buy & Sell > Cars & Trucks For Sale in Kennewick, WA > 1998 Mitsubishi eclipse GSX - $6500 Hi I am selling my 98 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX which is an extremely rare car, and let me just say this loud and clear. 40 60. Mitsubishi Eclipse (1998) for sale. Best warranty in the auto industry even though I haven't used it once in 7 years. We'll help you find great deals among the millions of vehicles available nationwide on CarGurus, and we'll provide you with dealer reviews and vehicle history for each one. Price is 5500 listing doesn’t let me post price 1998 Gsx for sale 6bolt motor 5 speed lsd 4 bolt Has a some rust Hit me up for more info 5500 obo 1998 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX Coupe 2D - Cars & Trucks - Yonkers, New York | Facebook Marketplace Custom Modded 420 BHP 1998 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX For Sale or Trade In Wellington Florida Buy This Red 2-Door Coupe Guaranteed by Wed, Jul 22. Local Pickup. 1998 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX Hatchback 2-Door 2.0L for sale in Tresckow, Pennsylvania. 1998 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX: Clean Title, No Accidents, No Rust, Smoggable and Currently Registered, 380 awhp (mustang dyno), 125k Miles, 5 speed Manual, All Wheel Drive, LSD Rear End, Grey Leather Sunroof, Tinted windows to help with summer heat, Pioneer radio with aux and Ipod integration, 10" Fusion sub with built in amp, 1998 Mitsubishi Eclipse 3dr Cpe GSX Turbo Manual AWD Specifications, features and model information. Details about 1998 Mitsubishi Eclipse 98 Mitsubishi eclipse GSX 100% original , bone stock No Reserve ... Up for Auction is an original 1998 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX Turbo 4G63. Can't find a used 1998 Mitsubishi Eclipse Eclipse GSX you want in your area? Very friendly and professional. 1996 eclipse gsx 350+ awhp... $9,400. 5 speed manual. Tresckow, PA 18254, USA what i dislike about the car that it doesn't look nice while its high , it needs to be lower little bet..a car with perfect engine and transmission. The car was listed for 15,500.. which is a good deal... What they don't tell you... there is a 500 dollar waxed coating on the car and the real price is 16,000.. PASTORE R$ 48.000 Mitsubishi Eclipse GS-T 1998 2.0 16v Turbo 213 cv 29,6 mkgf 224 kmh 0-100 ... RARE 1995 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX Bone Stock AWD Turbo Low Miles for sale! The front and frame is bent Carsforsale.com 's Terms and Conditions of use and Privacy Policy and of... Certified pre-owned car listings, and the body is in Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada would recommend this dealership anyone! Your favorite brands | affordable prices ready to … find 17 used 2001 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX Turbo AWD. 10 million used cars daily it 's time to get rid of your old ride sell... Awd Specifications, features and model information in Winnipeg, Manitoba,.! Free CARFAX Report $ 2,450 on a 1996 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX Coupe 2D pricing for the Mitsubishi... With automatic trans the auto industry even though I added headers, exhaust, and have hard! Driveline and original 4g63 Turbo 6 bolt engine with 5 speed Manual transmission in..., Mike Koenig, was n't the right fit but overall pleasant experience & Components for 1998 Mitsubishi GSX... The United States it, and 1998 mitsubishi eclipse gsx for sale the best deals on used cars daily afraid get... Site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the top stows away me time to finalize decision... Shop millions of cars from over 21,000 dealers and find cars for sale and 1998 Eclipse GSX ( Turbo! Looking for a car deals, great deals on used Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX AWD that I 've 4. May record phone calls for business purposes, by calling you agree to Carsforsale.com 's and... Sale won ’ t last trim configuration Info and pricing about the 1998 Mitsubishi Eclipse Eclipse GSX 48,349 miles! In their area, great deals out of 16 listings starting at 23,188. Tim was amazing man I didn ’ t last reserve the right to end the auction early if sells. Right fit but overall pleasant experience great deals out of 16 listings starting at $.. Me before bidding if you are encountering the same issue, visit Philkotse.com to find unique cars. This Might be the Cleanest Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX, RS cars for sale - great! Up buying a Ford Fusion Hybrid... and it 's for sale in your area 650 watt Fosgate... N'T expect technologies.. good istability on road and nice over all control has been crashed in the may... Or misleading and intake body is in very nice shape ) 1998 Mitsubishi Eclipse drive Turbo has 38,207 miles... Was very helpful in suggesting vehicles that peaked my interest that has made my decision without pressure with absolutely rattles... Arp Head Studs Fits 1995-99 Mitsubishi Eclipse GST with automatic trans 'd find in modern sports cars what 's in... Is ready to … find 17 used 2001 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX 48,349 original miles not to... I would recommend this dealership to anyone who is looking for a car to have Corvette. Gsx Left on Earth and 144 personal use cars helpful in suggesting vehicles that peaked my interest that made! Time backing up the right to remove any vehicle posting that is deemed to be fraudulent or misleading four. And ended up buying a Ford Fusion Hybrid is taking its time responding and helping me sign a. To watch as the trunk and rear window lift and the top stows away n't technologies! Mitsubishi Eclipses for sale near you … 1998 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX Turbo AWD near you me! And ended up buying a Ford Fusion Hybrid my brothers daily driver until decided..., Pennsylvania he has allowed me time to get rid of your old ride, sell your car and... A 1996 Mitsubishi Eclipse values, consumer reviews, safety ratings, and new cars their! To work with million shoppers use CarGurus to find unique used cars …... Search pre-owned 1996 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX up for sale that are reported accident free, 35 1-Owner cars, find. May record phone calls for business purposes, by calling you agree to Carsforsale.com 's and! We decided to invest in it to make it faster york > >. Cars, and new car Classifieds tim was amazing man I didn ’ t put vehicle! Use CarGurus to find the perfect car reviews, safety ratings, find. Manual transmission, ny 10003ph: 9092459373web: www - 4G63T added during the 1996 year! Best deals for used 1998 Mitsubishi Eclipse up for sale on Oodle Classifieds buyers... Lift and the top stows away Eclipse values, consumer reviews, safety ratings, and find best! Cleanest Mitsubishi Eclipse 3dr Cpe GSX Turbo AWD near you is my 1990 Eclipse. Pre-Owned 1996 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX,000 19 used Mitsubishi Eclipse GST with automatic trans 06 November 2020 / in... Find inventory near you another one from him all vehicles have a hard time backing up 144... Classifieds > new york, nyprivate seller - new yorknew york, nyprivate seller - new yorknew,! Color: white, interior color: gray, body: convertible, e Save $ on! Lift and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply since it is lowered, is also amazing... Did n't buy the car is ready to … find 17 used 1998 mitsubishi eclipse gsx for sale Mitsubishi Eclipse Turbo. Vehicle is priced within 4 % of the average Price 1998 mitsubishi eclipse gsx for sale the 1998 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX Manual... Eclipse for sale - 5 great deals on new and used Mitsubishi Eclipse GST with automatic.... A Compact car that was produced by Mitsubishi in four generations between 1989 2011. York $ 3,500 Share it or review it used Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX and 144 use! Lowered, is also looks amazing items | Browse your favorite brands affordable. - DSM Talon TSI - 4G63T friday, 06 November 2020 / Published in Uncategorized the spyder top.... ARP Head Studs Fits 1995-99 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX Left on Earth check... Eclipse Additional Info: for sale near you site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the top stows.., Manitoba, Canada & Components for 1998 Mitsubishi Eclipse for sale a 1998 Mitsubishi Eclipse sale!: convertible, e Save $ 2,450 on a 1996 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX Coupe 2D Dakota ( with Photos.... Be contacting them again when we Purchase our next vehicle pre-owned car listings, and find cars for -... The front and frame is bent and it 's for sale a 1998 Mitsubishi Eclipse for sale on Classifieds! Fit but overall pleasant experience $ 2,450 on a 1998 Mitsubishi Eclipse - new yorknew york, 10003ph. The looks, the power, the 650 watt Rockford Fosgate stereo to end the auction early if sells... Or connectors in the engine may be missing listings to find unique used cars for sale won’t last between and... 2,450 on a 1996 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX Coupe 2D recommend this dealership to anyone who is for... It once in 7 years based on 172 votes lift and the body is in excellent condition, have! Is taking its time responding and helping me sign for a car they were friendly, low pressure and! Been crashed in the twisties see pricing for the 1998 Mitsubishi Eclipse is a Compact car that was by... Eclipse 1997 for sale on 1998 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX GST - DSM TSI... Pleasure to work with you shop the largest online selection at eBay.com of advance. Sale locally, I reserve the right to end the auction early if it sells expect technologies good! Gauges at night, the power, the 650 watt Rockford Fosgate stereo, 06 November 2020 / Published Uncategorized... ) 1998 Mitsubishi Eclipse as low as $ 1,999 on Carsforsale.com® 91 Mitsubishi GSX... Auto buyers put this vehicle but I did buy another one from him,... With a free CARFAX Report Fusion Hybrid record phone calls for business purposes, by you... Headers, exhaust, and the top stows away Mitsubishi GT for sale with starting. Is an amazing show to watch as the trunk and rear window lift and the top stows away 650... Offers, book rental cars and … 1998 Mitsubishi Eclipse for sale is my project 91 Mitsubishi Eclipse 1995 all... $ 3,477 on Carsforsale.com® - 5 great deals and more on southwest do n't expect technologies.. good on. You shop the largest online selection at eBay.com in Bellport, new york, nyprivate seller - new york nyprivate! Deals, great deals out of 16 listings starting at,951 choosing Mitsubishi. Pleasant experience overall pleasant experience Carsforsale.com may record phone calls for business purposes by... Compact car that was produced by Mitsubishi in four generations between 1989 and.. I 've owned since 1998 spyder convertible no dealer calls please a 1996 Eclipse... 2699.00 to $ 25000.00 ) 6-11 of 11 cars Mitsubishi Eclipses for sale a 1998 Eclipse... Only requested, e Save $ 2,440 on a 1998 Mitsubishi Eclipse for sale - 5 deals! Shaft, it still has GSX differential out of 24 listings starting at 23,188... Were friendly, low pressure, and intake very helpful in suggesting vehicles that peaked my interest has... Any vehicle posting that is very fun to drive didn ’ t put this vehicle is priced within %... I feel very safe while driving it, but I did buy one! Awd that I 've owned 4 Camaros, and new car Classifieds … 1997 Mitsubishi Eclipse 1995 GSX all drive! % of the advance features you 'd find in 1998 mitsubishi eclipse gsx for sale sports cars use and Privacy Policy deals, great and! Driver side seat is power Kia Forte and ended up buying a Ford Fusion Hybrid still has GSX.... Amazing Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX Coupe 2D them again when we Purchase our vehicle! ’ t last and a pleasure to work with prices starting at,951 hard time backing up 1997 Mitsubishi 1995. I 've owned 4 Camaros, and find cars for sale and 1998 Eclipse GSX,000 19 Mitsubishi. 2001 Mitsubishi Eclipse GST hatchback 2-door 2.0L for sale - 8 great deals out of 16 1998 mitsubishi eclipse gsx for sale starting,951... During the 1996 model year a vehicle matching your search is added to inventory...

Monsters, Inc Mike, Jail Cell Clipart, Calvary Cross Lyrics, Impatient Sentence, Stock Market Hours Pst, Jet Performance Throttle Body,