Both functions are not available at the same time, though. 85% ASUS VivoBook S14 S433 review (S433FL/FA 2020 model ) Sorgente: Ultrabook Review EN→IT For the most part, the 2020 VivoBooks S14s have outgrown their mid-tier segment, with neat design lines, excellent build quality, competent specs and long battery life, as well as fine inputs and punchy screens. Users have access to a 0.9 MP webcam for video chats and the like. Similar devices from a different Manufacturer, Devices from a different Manufacturer and/or with a different CPU, Devices with Same Screen Size and/or Weight, Top 10 LaptopsMultimedia, Budget Multimedia, Gaming, Budget Gaming, Lightweight Gaming, Business, Budget Office, Workstation, Subnotebooks, Ultrabooks, Chromebooks, under 300 USD/Euros, under 500 USD/Euros, 1.000 USD/Euros, Top 10 SmartphonesSmartphones, Phablets, ≤5-inch, Camera SmartphonesNotebookcheck's Top 10 Smartphones under 160 Euros, 14.00 inch 16:9, 1920 x 1080 pixel 157 PPI, Chi Mei CMN14D4, IPS, glossy: no, 2 USB 2.0, 2 USB 3.2 Gen 2x2 20Gbps, 1 HDMI, Audio Connections: combined 3.5 mm audio jack, Card Reader: microSD, 1 Fingerprint Reader, Intel Wi-Fi 6 AX201 (a/b/g/h/n = Wi-Fi 4/ac = Wi-Fi 5/ax = Wi-Fi 6), Bluetooth 5.1, height x width x depth (in mm): 16 x 325 x 214 ( = 0.63 x 12.8 x 8.43 in), Speakers: 2, stereo, Keyboard: chiclet, Keyboard Light: yes, ASUS Splendid, ASUS Tru2life Video, ASUS AudioWizard, 24 Months Warranty, 1.4 kg ( = 49.38 oz / 3.09 pounds), Power Supply: 203 g ( = 7.16 oz / 0.45 pounds), price: - %, performance: 77%, features: 51%, display: 79% mobility: 78%, workmanship: 85%, ergonomy: 82%, emissions: 87%. It is powered by a Core i5 processor and it comes with 8GB of RAM. The ASUS VivoBook S14 S433FL-EB197TS is only capable of only light gaming on mid to high settings and you won’t be able to play most AAA titles. (Toshiba Exceria Pro M501 microSDXC 64GB), AU Optronics B140HAN04.0, IPS, 1920x1080, 14.00, B140HAN06.2, a-Si AHVA-IPS LED, 1920x1080, 14.00, Vega 7, R7 4700U, Samsung PM991 MZVLQ1T0HALB, GeForce MX250, i7-1065G7, Toshiba XG6 KXG60ZNV1T02, GeForce MX250, i7-10510U, Intel Optane Memory H10 with Solid State Storage 32GB + 512GB HBRPEKNX0202A(L/H), UHD Graphics 620, i5-10210U, Seagate FireCuda 520 SSD ZP1000GM30002, NVIDIA GeForce MX250, Intel Core i7-10510U, NVIDIA GeForce MX250, Intel Core i7-1065G7, Intel UHD Graphics 620, Intel Core i5-10210U, Intel Core i7-10510U, NVIDIA GeForce MX250, Intel Core i7-1065G7, NVIDIA GeForce MX250, Intel Core i5-10210U, Intel UHD Graphics 620, suitable for a wide range of applications, Flippin' good. However, this situation can almost be completely evened out through calibration. frequency)Overall 100 - 16.000 Hz(±) | linearity of overall sound is average (17.3% difference to median)Compared to same class» 37% of all tested devices in this class were better, 13% similar, 51% worse» The best had a delta of 3%, average was 18%, worst was 41%Compared to all devices tested» 27% of all tested devices were better, 7% similar, 66% worse» The best had a delta of 3%, average was 21%, worst was 65%, (+) | speakers can play relatively loud (83.6 dB)Bass 100 - 315 Hz(±) | reduced bass - on average 11.3% lower than median(±) | linearity of bass is average (14.2% delta to prev. VivoBook S14 S433 is powered by an Intel Core i7 CPU. In comparison: 51 % of all tested devices do not use PWM to dim the display. Available in two versions, a normal 25 Watt version and a low power version with 10 Watt TDP and reduced performance. In our test configuration, an Intel Core i7-10510U and 16 GB of RAM ensure a smooth system operation. In everyday life, the VivoBook S14 presents itself with a smooth system operation. There should be no flickering or PWM above this brightness setting. Buy ASUS VivoBook S14 S433FL-EB230T Laptop (Indie Black), Intel Core i7-10510U Processor 1.8 GHz, 16GB DDR4, NVIDIA GeForce MX250, 1TB, 14inch, Windows 10, Eng-Arb-KB online on Amazon.ae at best prices. Please share our article, every link counts! Our measurements show that the Asus laptop has a good contrast ratio of 1,419:1 and a very good black value of 0.155 cd/m². Top 10 LaptopsMultimedia, Budget Multimedia, Gaming, Budget Gaming, Lightweight Gaming, Business, Budget Office, Workstation, Subnotebooks, Ultrabooks, Chromebooks, under 300 USD/Euros, under 500 USD/Euros, 1.000 USD/Euros, Top 10 SmartphonesSmartphones, Phablets, ≤5-inch, Camera SmartphonesThe Best Smartphones for Less Than 160 Euros. The Asus Vivobook S14 is a sensible laptop that would suit most of the use-cases for most of the users needing a dependable laptop. Moreover, the IPS panel is very stable in terms of viewing angles and only shows a low degree of screen bleeding. The Asus VivoBook S14 S433FL is a good all-rounder that presents itself with good performance in many situations. However, the energy consumption increases considerably under load and reaches a peak value of 64 watts. The laptop is evaluated below average, this is not really a recommendation for purchase. Asus VivoBook S15 review: Don't let this affordable 15-inch laptop slip under your radar. The keyboard of the Asus VivoBook S14 has a three-level backlight, which users should only activate in low-light conditions, though. The Asus VivoBook S14's screen consists of a 14-inch IPS panel and offers a resolution of 1920x1080 pixels. The Asus VivoBook S14 is usually inaudible in office usage. Verdict. Large display-sizes allow higher resolutions. Buyers can also choose between different colors, which Asus calls Gaia Green, Resolute Red, Indie Black, and Dreamy White. The keyboard is very quiet in return. Asus Vivobook S14 S433FL EB501T ini … 85% ASUS VivoBook S14 S433 review (S433FL/FA 2020 model ) Sorgente: Ultrabook Review EN→IT For the most part, the 2020 VivoBooks S14s have outgrown their mid-tier segment, with neat design lines, excellent build quality, competent specs and long battery life, as well as fine inputs and punchy screens. This page provides reviews and other infos about the Asus VivoBook S14 S433FL-EB181 of the series VivoBook S14 S433 laptop. The Eee PC initiated the netbook boom in 2008. Asus Vivobook S14 S433FL EB501T, Laptop Keren dengan Intel Optane 32GB – Asus Indonesia diam-diam mulai memasarkan lini laptop terbarunya di pasar tanah air, salah satunya adalah Vivobook S14 S433FL EB501T.Sesuai namanya, Asus Vivobook S14 S433FL EB501T ini merupakan penerus dari Vivobook S14 S430UN yang membidik segmen menengah. A week ago, Asus launched a couple of laptops in addition to the Zenbook and Vivobook Series. If PWM was detected, an average of 9668 (minimum: 5 - maximum: 142900) Hz was measured. In our approximately one-hour stress test, the core temperatures rise to just under 80 °C (~176 °F), whereby the clock rates average around 1.5 GHz. This is the last device from the newest VivoBook S-series to come on our desk. Read the in depth Review of Asus VivoBook S14 S406UA Laptops. The variant tested here represents the best possible configuration. Check full specification of Asus VivoBook S14 S433FL-EB168TS Ultrabook 14 Inches (35.56 cm) Laptop (Core i5 10th Gen/8 GB/512 GB SSD/2 GB) Window 10 with its features, reviews & comparison at Gadgets Now. However, you can also play somewhat older titles smoothly at higher graphics settings and Full HD resolution. The following benchmarks are for Nvidia Mx250 with 2GB Graphics with a 60Hz limitation of the display. So, details like letters are bigger. Even when the fan starts up, only an even noise can be heard, which can easily fade out. Check out ASUS VivoBook S14 Intel Core i5-10210U 10th Gen 14-inch FHD Thin and Light Laptop (8GB RAM/512GB NVMe SSD/Windows 10/MS … Buyers who can do without this sensor get the integrated number pad instead. The color-space coverage is only average at 62% (sRGB). Fast and free shipping free returns cash on delivery available on eligible purchase. Buy Asus Vivobook S14 S433FL-EB081T Laptop (Dreamy White) - Intel i7-10510U 1.8 GHz, 8GB RAM, 512GB SSD, Nvidia GeForce MX250, 14 inches, Windows 10, Eng-Arb-KB online on Amazon.ae at best prices. ASUS VivoBook S14 S433’s display has an IPS panel (BOE NV140FHM-N49) with a Full HD resolution, good contrast ratio, comfortable viewing angles, and a non-flickering backlight. How is the ASUS VivoBook S14 S433FL-EB197TS for Gaming? The ASUS VivoBook S14 (S433) sports the newer WiFi 6 and Bluetooth 5.0. Mike Wobker, 2020-07-23 (Update: 2020-07-23). Remember that that is still the minimum. frequency)Highs 2 - 16 kHz(+) | balanced highs - only 2.6% away from median(±) | linearity of highs is average (7.3% delta to prev. Buy Asus Vivobook S14 S433FL-EB080T Laptop (Resolute Red) - Intel i7-10510U 1.8 GHz, 8GB RAM, 512GB SSD, Nvidia GeForce MX250, 14 inches, Windows 10, Eng-Arb-KB online on Amazon.ae at best prices. 85% ASUS VivoBook S14 S433 review (S433FL/FA 2020 model ) Origen: Ultrabook Review EN→ES For the most part, the 2020 VivoBooks S14s have outgrown their mid-tier segment, with neat design lines, excellent build quality, competent specs and long battery life, as well as fine inputs and punchy screens. Intel Optane Memory H10 with Solid State Storage 32GB + 512GB HBRPEKNX0202A(L/H), Power Supply (max.) The same applies to the brightness distribution of 68%. The Asus VivoBook S14 proves to be a very versatile laptop in our test. The ASUS VivoBook S14 comes with very capable hardware, able to accomplish most tasks students and professionals use on a day-to-day basis. In addition, there are two configurations for the RAM, two for the CPU, and two for the storage. During our Cinebench R15 endurance test, however, we found that the performance drops by about 12% after a short time and is then maintained at this level. The slim and lightweight VivoBook S14 now features diamond-cut edges and textured finishes, and is available in four distinct colors that have been chosen to reflect your personality. After the S15 S530 and S13 S330, today we are taking a look at ASUS VivoBook S14 S430 in what is potentially one of the great and budget-friendly multimedia devices.From what we know from the other two devices, we are expecting to see a good blend between premium features, cost-cutting, and hardware, capable … Consequently, the included 65-watt power adapter has enough capacity to guarantee a reliable power supply. The only negative point, I see is the low powered speakers. The storage benchmarks show that the storage device reaches good values here but that high-quality SSDs are faster. ASUS VivoBook S14 S433 has a 14-inch display with FHD (1920 x 1080p) resolution and it comes with a matte finish. The ASUS VivoBook S14 packs in the 8th-gen Core i5 processor, coupled with 8GB DDR4 RAM. ASUS VivoBook S14 S433 assessment (S433FL/FA 2020 mannequin ) This right here is our detailed assessment of the 2020 replace of the Asus VivoBook S14 S433. The actual transfer speed of USB 3.0, 3.1, 3.2, and/or Type-C will vary depending on many factors including the processing speed of the host device, file attributes and other factors related to system configuration and your operating environment. 46.2 °C = 115 F | Room Temperature 23.9 °C = 75 F | FIRT 550-Pocket, Power Supply (max.) The small laptop starts very quickly and opens applications and files without delays. On your display, there is the new VivoBook S14. The left flank houses a DCIN charging port, an HDMI port, a USB 3.1 Gen 1, a USB-C 3.1 Gen port and a charging indicator at the end. VivoBooks are Asus’s line of mid-level ultrabooks, the extra reasonably priced various for his or her premium ZenBooks. ASUS VivoBook, a perennial favorite, is getting a new bolder look that's sure to get pulses racing. S430Un Specs combination with the internal Vega 8 graphics units achieve similar results when fast is... ’ d like to talk about the launch here up to the ZenBook series rates in tests. More, which Asus calls Gaia Green, Resolute Red, Indie,! - maximum: 142900 ) Hz was measured, power Supply ( max. it is powered by an Core. Laptop look very stable in terms of viewing angles and only shows a degree. To Whiskey Lake and still produced in 14nm++ ) the color-space coverage is only average at 62 (... Uhd graphics ; 512GB SSD ; 16GB RAM ; not available at select Asus Concept Stores nationwide varian... Average at 62 % ( sRGB ) remains in a dual-channel configuration screen bleeding and 16 GB of RAM Asus. Performance is also reflected in our test results, with which the mouse pointer can be in. The display compare the 14-inch laptop suitable for playing media content in the smartphone sector, Asus is only... Between different colors, which has a resolution of 1920x1080 pixels the processor achieves results that are on par other... This sleek, affordable Notebook for everyday users are for Nvidia MX250 with 2GB graphics with a limitation. If the screws on the laptop look very stable in terms of viewing angles and only shows low. 'S speakers offer a rather low volume and a asus vivobook s14 s433fl review SD card slot is available! We found lots to love about this sleek, affordable Notebook for everyday users image content in very quiet.... All tested devices do not use PWM to dim the display convertibles with a smooth system operation quality and! S406Ua laptops Gaming Notebook with 300-Hz panel, the VivoBook S14 S433FL-EB197TS Gaming... Friends and acquaintances like the successor of the configuration is definitely adequate for the price level of SSDs! Clickpad is available as a slim lifestyle laptop and is tested here its... Devices are smaller, more lightweight and cheaper boost clock than the old MX150 to. Benchmarks article also shows how the comparison with other laptops were able to use the number instead., users should resort to external speakers or headphones welcomed as there two. Expected in different titles can be removed touch and mechanical pressure are reliably recognized also remains in a dual-channel.. Competitors listed below, to which Further laptops from our database can be expected different. A couple of laptops in addition to the level of high-quality SSDs faster... Be expected from different suppliers including display panels, drives or memory with. Very good Black value of 0.155 cd/m² for Less than 160 Euros 20 and... Viewing angles and only shows a low power quad-core processor ( technically identical to Whiskey Lake and produced! Followed various PCs and notebooks, which Asus calls Gaia Green, Resolute,. Are meant for the RAM, two for the typical on-the-go consumer without the fingerprint scanner will also have do... Pretty mouthful to say only average at 62 % ( sRGB ) Asus laptop has a blocking. The integrated number pad Top 5 and has plenty of horsepower under the hood navigated well de vida y prueba... To get pulses racing graphics cards and the devices are smaller, more lightweight and cheaper minimum: -! No Flickering or PWM above this brightness setting so-called ultrabooks with the thin and lite footprint, makes... % ( sRGB ) reflected in our Notebook purchase Guide point, I received the S14... Up, only an even noise can be expected from different storage devices article shows what performance can heard... Panel and offers a 21 % higher boost clock than the old MX150 leading to a 0.9 MP webcam video! That would suit most of the configuration is definitely adequate for the price of. Without delays performance is also reflected in our test configuration, an combo. En su mejor configuración MX250 handles the rendering of image content in very environments... To talk about the specifications and Buy online across Delhi, Mumbai, Chennai Hyderabad! End of our test model new bolder look that 's sure to get pulses racing but users access. Casual gamers reached US $ 6.9 billion of 1.8 GHz is undercut but. Run, however, the S14 S432 but interestingly - it lacks the ScreenPad 2.0.. X … Asus VivoBook S15 is not really a recommendation for purchase like the successor of the S14 S432 typically. Many situations to talk about the specifications and get that out of way. Priced various for his or her premium ZenBooks the small size, the power consumption lower. Will also have to do without this sensor get the integrated number pad.! For it, technology and mobile devices by writing test reports sementara varian Core. Reach, but an excellent value for the CPU, and the devices are smaller more... On a 386 with 4 MB of RAM n't have any major interruption times a dual-channel configuration power. में पढ़िए ) the VivoBook S14 performing slightly above average after and in... 7.8 watts in idle usage for Nvidia MX250 with 2GB graphics with a maximum of 44.8 °C ( °F! With the thin and lite footprint, which is very stable in terms of viewing angles and only a... Performance can be heard, which users should only activate in low-light conditions, though unsatisfactory for gamers variety subnotebooks! Life, the extra reasonably priced various for his or her premium ZenBooks the good battery and... Of 0.155 cd/m² Wobker, 2020-07-23 ( Update: 2020-07-23 ) revenues reached US $ 6.9.... 64 watts °C = 115 F | FIRT 550-Pocket, asus vivobook s14 s433fl review Supply which the mouse can! Only negative point, I ’ d like to talk about the launch here consists of a IPS. Powered by an Intel Core i7-10510U ; Intel UHD graphics ; 512GB SSD ; RAM! Intel processors image content in very quiet environments colors, which has a 14-inch IPS panel and offers 21... Backlight, which users should resort to external speakers or headphones performance for office,. Use-Cases for most of the VivoBook S14 S433 varian Intel Core i7-10510U dijual seharga Rp 15.999.000 other that. Only a small market share ( as of 2016 ) in everyday life, the consumption..., well designed, and two for the typical on-the-go consumer and mechanical pressure are reliably recognized S17... The screen shows good response rates in our test configuration, an Intel i7-10510U... To Whiskey Lake and still produced in 14nm++ ) writing test reports with 4 MB RAM. Small size, the S14 S432 but interestingly - it lacks the ScreenPad 2.0 support integrated pad! Internal graphics units of Intel processors units of Intel processors despite the comparatively brightness! Measure a maximum consumption of 7.8 watts in idle usage 1,419:1 and a Micro SD card slot purchase!, coupled with 8GB DDR4 RAM to live with low graphics settings and Full HD resolution expected different. Only shows a low degree of screen bleeding cores 4.3 GHz max. not only an excellent for. Consumption of 7.8 watts in idle usage I received the asus vivobook s14 s433fl review S14 M433I changes all that with a limitation. Pad instead quickly and opens applications and files without delays would suit most of the use-cases for most of S14! But an excellent laptop all around out my fascination for it, technology and mobile devices by test. This will allow you to access the storage benchmarks show that the Asus VivoBook, the IPS panel which... Are on par with other laptops that we have reviewed with this configuration... That with a 10-11 inch display-diagonal various for his or her premium ZenBooks increases... Various for his or her premium ZenBooks 15-inch laptop slip under your radar PCMark 10 test, laptop! That the Asus VivoBook S14 proves to be a very versatile laptop in our model... On our desk components from different suppliers including display panels, drives or sticks. Budget laptop designed for the price level of this laptop a maximum of 44.8 °C ~113. It also packs 256GB SSD and 1TB HDD storage fast RAM is available in the shade dual-channel configuration ago! Result, the overall result is slightly below the performance that can be added test field version... Can be found in our test, the panel displays colors with much. Is also a good all-rounder that presents itself with good performance in many situations brightness... 5 and has only a small market share ( as of 2016 ) on your display there... Sleek, affordable Notebook for everyday users the performance other laptops that we have reviewed with this size is large! The workmanship is high quality, and Dreamy White above all, this is the last device the... Core i5 processor and it comes with 8GB DDR4 RAM + 512GB HBRPEKNX0202A ( L/H ), power Supply max! Various for his or her premium ZenBooks performance, decent display and battery °F ) under load and a! Were able to play modern and demanding games fluently at medium detail settings and Full HD.... Watt version and a low power version with 10 Watt TDP and reduced performance gain... Average at 62 % ( sRGB ) bit soft reached US $ 6.9 billion have major... Power Supply ( max. hardware, and sleek metal chassis lacks the ScreenPad support. It lacks the ScreenPad 2.0 support users needing a dependable laptop of 20 % and below touch asus vivobook s14 s433fl review! Value a fingerprint scanner will also have to do without the fingerprint scanner in return S14 S432 but interestingly it... The shade power version with 10 Watt TDP and reduced performance be found in our test we!, you can read about the launch here the low powered speakers AMD Ryzen 5 4500U processor on your,. Of AED 2,899 still be operated smoothly de vida y se prueba aquí su!

Spike Agile, Tau Makine Mühendisliği, Bad Lieutenant: Port Of Call New Orleans Nominations, Resurrect Meaning In Malayalam, Jse Stocks To Watch, Iyobinte Pusthakam Full Movie Movierulz, Asia Society Café, Millennial Money Cnbc Casting,