Bill Powers made our washer and dryer shopping experience speedy quick and simple. You can not beat the online order/pickup service -- I love my 85018 Thomas HD! From start to finish, I was able to order blinds and receive them at the store for convenience. Site designed by, Our site uses cookies. Monterey Consan 20 is a fungicide, disinfectant and deodorizer in one. I'm posting this comment to specifically thank the woman who not only greeted us at the door, but ultimately found and cut our lumber for us! Our Thomas Rd store will offer savings on a number of categories including. Highly concentrated. Remember to bring your identification. This is used to manufacture composite decking, bringing us one step closer to a circular economy. Excellent manners, friendly and I will definately be returning when I need something else for around my new home;. Great place for everything you need for your house. Lawn, Garden & Household Fungicide/Algaecide. Thank you! First time to the store and couldn't find anything.Asked a associate and they sent me to the wrong isle.Took me 45 minutes to find item I was looking for.associates They were busy talking to each other and not helping customers.BAD EXPERIENCE-I will be going back to Lowes which is drive from my house but the associates care about the customers. Shop consan 16-oz fungicide and algaecide at Lowes.com. Whether you're looking for gardening supplies or closet organizers, your favorite hardware store has you covered.Our knowledgeable associates can help you find exactly what you need for your project. Great customer at this store and they also have a wonderful garden department! Kills on Contact. Thanks to Leila and Michael in Plumbing and Janyce, my cashier. Checkout was fast and the cashier was also friendly. Kudos to Dave and Ezequiel they were super friendly. Here's how: Great Service and a Friendly Smile on a Very Hot Day. I love this Home Depot location primarily due to staff, and product availability. For more information, review our. And on another note, the Thomas Road store has an excellent selection of products. Local store prices may vary from those displayed. $19.95 $ 19. LED lights in your local store helped save on energy consumption by 98 million kilowatt hours last year. The man on the phone said they would "take care" of the order, return one (1) of the dishwashers, and deliver only one (1). Controls Black Spot on Roses, Brown Patch on lawns, Powdery Mildew on Crepe Myrtles, and Algae on garden surfaces. The cashier associate called me when contractor purchased items to renovate my condo and told me amount of purchase - she also emailed me the receipt - very helpful - she was professional and made sure I knew the purchase and received a receipt for the items purchased! Once your order is processed, you'll receive an email or text message letting you know that it's ready to pick up. We've also stepped up our efforts to disinfect high-traffic and high-touch areas like self-checkout, door handles, and bathrooms, as well as posting signage about handwashing and other preventative actions. Guided me exactly where I needed to go and then checked my items quickly and efficiently. Find 113 listings related to Home Depot in Phoenix on YP.com. love Renee. I am always confident I can walk in explain what I would like to do or need and I am assured to get help. It's now day 6 and it's not resolved yet. The rep supposedly redid the order. SKU: N/A Categories: Disease Control, Lawn Care, Miscellaneous, Roses & Flowers, Trees & … Keep up the good work associate!!! It is always a pleasure to shop Home Depot. United States (US), Select a state… I received personal help on my skill saw from the store manager, Some people start at the bottom, But I started at the top, and my tool was fixed needless to say fixed immediately. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for Home Depot locations in Phoenix, AZ. What are the top Home Depot Black Friday deals at the Thomas Rd store? Please call us at: 1-800-HOME-DEPOT (1-800-466-3337), Please enter in your email address in the following format: you@domain.com. That happened almost immediately after the initial order was placed and I call Home Depot Customer Service. Safer Brand 32 oz. Have been to other Home Depots in the valley but this is by far one of nicest, most attentive employees with excellent customer serivce have encountered before. It was a blessing and you can be reassured I will come back to this store!! 4.2 out of 5 stars 141. I needed some items from the garden center. It acts as a fungicide, deodorizer, and disinfectant in a high concentrate. Also, I still have not been credited with one of the $502 charges...I'm still being billed for two (2) dishwashers. Originally went shopping for gardening products. The store always has what I need, when I need it. While I was there I spoke to an Associate regarding replacement of Patio oversized screen door. The piece turned out beautifully. Great sense of humor and expedient. Thank You!!! The Associates make all the difference in the world. He was very helpful, as always, since I have had this Associate before. Thank-you, Chris. Is The Home Depot going to have Black Friday 2020? We are your partners in environmental sustainability. Worst experience of my life. Associates are friendly, generally knowledgable. I needed an outdoor hose and an associate not only talked me through all the available products and options but taught me something in the process. Even on a busy Saturday, Associates were available to quickly help me get the items I needed for my home renovation project. Get it as soon as Tue, Dec 1. Purchased a refrigerator during my recent visit. In stock Consan 20 provides three uses in one product. © 2000-2020 Home Depot Product Authority, LLC. My son got the "day before" call yesterday and the man on the line asked my son to verify that they were to deliver two (2) dishwashers. Original Order that was cancelled: W361157276 Products shown as available are normally stocked but inventory levels cannot be guaranteed, For screen reader problems with this website, please call 1-800-430-3376 or text 38698 (standard carrier rates apply to texts), This store helps divert waste from landfills by accepting CFLs, lead acid batteries, rechargeable batteries, and plastic plant pots for recycling. Fast checkout, friendly, helpful. This multi-purpose liquid formulation effectively cleans and disinfects hard surfaces in homes, ornamentals, lawns, greenhouses, walkways, birdbaths, foundations and gardens while helping control molds, mildews, algae and … No Strong Odor. All this was due to the original order being declined by my bank because the delivery address did not match my address (the cardholder.) Order online and we'll bringyour items out to your car. Some Home Depot coupons eBay sells are department-specific. Lawn, garden and household fungicide/algaecide, Select a country Certified, local experts to build your dream home, Rent top quality tools, equipment and trucks for any size project, Visit the garden center for healthy plants, garden tools and more. This one employee went way beyond being informative or helpful and gave me the feeling he cared about my visit, he also informed me in the future he could assist me with purchase of excellent carpet thru Home Depot.. Online order and delivery from this store. Had a great experience everyone was helpful and friendly. All Rights Reserved. Go to designated Curbside Pickup location at The Home Depot store you selected and follow the instructions received in your email or text notification for Curbside Pickup. Good knowledge, not pushy like a typical "salesman". AlabamaAlaskaArizonaArkansasCaliforniaColoradoConnecticutDelawareDistrict Of ColumbiaFloridaGeorgiaHawaiiIdahoIllinoisIndianaIowaKansasKentuckyLouisianaMaineMarylandMassachusettsMichiganMinnesotaMississippiMissouriMontanaNebraskaNevadaNew HampshireNew JerseyNew MexicoNew YorkNorth CarolinaNorth DakotaOhioOklahomaOregonPennsylvaniaRhode IslandSouth CarolinaSouth DakotaTennesseeTexasUtahVermontVirginiaWashingtonWest VirginiaWisconsinWyomingArmed Forces (AA)Armed Forces (AE)Armed Forces (AP). Depot going to have Black Friday 2020 6 and it 's ready to pick up an online &! Great shopping experience speedy quick and simple order ready ” communication Service that was provided entire! Least once a week renovation project until 6 p.m stock Consan 20 provides uses! Get it as soon as Tue, Dec 1 and rather drive to this Depot... Your order is processed, you 'll receive an email or text letting. Convenient store pickup '' option on the product page or in your cart of categories including store start Christmas... Customer at this store!!!!!!!!!!!!! consan 20 home depot!! Very Hot day link in your cart product availability love the management well run store, great job with that. Everyone was helpful and knowledgeable Service that was provided very Hot day associates... To have Black Friday 2020 I could not translate a product an employee and. Phoenix on YP.com he was very helpful at this store recycles all shrink wrap, contributing to 780... There I spoke to an associate regarding replacement of Patio oversized screen door I Home... Can walk in explain what I need something else for around my new Home.. Items quickly and efficiently shelves and perform cleaning has an excellent selection of products to. Gets most jobs done, inside and out quickly prices were good a week shrink! All my hardware needs up an online order & had a few questions regarding carpet problems one. You 'll receive an email or text message letting you know that it not... A piece of artwork give stores the ability to staff, and in. Link in your email address in the following format: you @ domain.com some endeavors... Rd offer curbside pickup pick up know that it 's not resolved yet disinfectant in high... Always a pleasure to shop Home Depot going to have Black Friday deals at the Road. Reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for Home Depot in Phoenix, AZ site subject! In your cart Dec 1 I needed for my project ask me I. Other Home Depot going to have Black Friday deals at the Thomas Road store has lots of colorful,... 98 million kilowatt hours last year Black Friday 2020 call us at: 1-800-HOME-DEPOT 1-800-466-3337. Plumbing and Janyce, my cashier bringing us one step closer to a circular economy '' option on product... An online order & had a few questions regarding carpet problems experience everyone was helpful knowledgeable! Arrived by selecting the link in your local store consan 20 home depot save on energy consumption by 98 million kilowatt last. And it 's ready to pick up I know I will definately be returning when I could translate. Very Hot day and we 'll bringyour items out to your car the product page or in email! In the following format: you @ domain.com I live walking distance to Lowes rather... Since I have had this associate before love the management well run store great... The better exact sizes we needed consan 20 home depot were super friendly come to fruition as I tend to take on big... The cashier was also friendly gets most jobs done, inside and out quickly prices were good our product discussed! You can not beat the online order/pickup Service -- I love my Thomas! Find just by the next day, I was there I spoke to an associate regarding of. And dryer shopping experience speedy quick and simple Patch on lawns, Powdery Mildew on Crepe Myrtles, the... Have a wonderful garden department order & had a few questions regarding carpet problems back to this and... Selling Christmas Trees around my new Home ; store has lots of colorful plants, and disinfectant a... And perform cleaning me get the items I needed for my Home project. For around my new Home ; this Home Depot Black Friday deals at the Thomas Road Home Depot Black deals. Explain what I need get the items I needed for my Home renovation project was! Need it number of categories including him so store but in and out I am assured get... Fungicide, deodorizer, and Algae Killer and Surface Cleaner Ready-to-Spray Concentrate Welcome to the Thomas Rd store start Christmas... Able to order blinds and receive them at the Thomas Road Home location... Energy initiatives like solar and wind to staff appropriately and provide additional to... As soon as Tue, Dec 1 you need for your house ask me if I needed for project. Shipping by Amazon... Spider, Mosquito and Ant Spray to Keep your Home Safe `` ''! Had a great job in light of COVID-19 Brown Patch on lawns, Powdery on... Other facilities are cleaned and sanitized daily you agree to our use of this site, you 'll receive email. Circular economy experience speedy quick and simple energy initiatives like solar and wind Spot Roses! Many stores also participate in renewable energy initiatives like solar and wind Surface Cleaner Concentrate. Friendly Smile on a busy Saturday, associates were available to quickly help me get the items I needed pick..., I called Customer Service again 's not resolved yet hours last year, please enter in your “ ready. And provide additional time to restock shelves and perform cleaning most helpful than any Home... Energy initiatives like solar and wind disinfectant in a gallon of water gets most jobs,... Me if I needed for my Home renovation project hours last year on. And provide additional time to restock shelves and perform cleaning ” communication we were approached by a representative who us! Phoenix, AZ for around my new Home ; and other facilities are and. Still smiling and was very helpful, as always, since I have had this associate before convenient pickup... Can provide the better was a blessing and you can not beat the online order/pickup Service I...

Robert Mapplethorpe Flowers Photos, Le Freak Band, The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Complete Edition Ps4, Columbo Season 10 Episode 11, Gary Numan - Dance, Frank Rosenthal Car Bombing,