Despite being “hesitant to offer details,” he revealed that he and Cudi have “Some fireness!” in-store for fans on their upcoming album. "The Plan": Travis Scott shares his new song from 'Tenet', For his first attempt at a soundtrack song, Travis teamed up with composer. Nolan described the singer's voice as "the final piece of a yearlong puzzle.". “As we were finishing the musical sound of the film, one of Ludwig’s suggestions was to bring Travis Scott into the mix and show him the film and get his input,” Nolan said in a statement. Scott teased the song along with forthcoming new music with Kid Cudi, in a recent GQ cover story, following their successful "The Scotts" collaboration earlier this year. Travis Scott has shared a new track, “The Plan,” which is featured in Christopher Nolan’s long-awaited film, “Tenet.” Playing into the time-bending elements of “… Trey Songz Is Bringing Love ‘Back Home’ To R&B, Blackstarkids Are Ready To Take Charge On ‘Whatever, Man’, On ‘The L.I.B.R.A.,’ T.I. Travis Scott has shared "The Plan", his new song for Christopher Nolan's upcoming movie Tenet. Christopher Nolan’s much-anticipated Tenet film release may have been continually delayed, but music from the thriller has arrived. But this time around, the pair brought fans a heavier than normal auto-tuned track, considering Travis' signature sound. auto-tuned track, considering Travis' signature sound. His insights into the musical and narrative mechanism [composer] Ludwig Göransson and I were building were immediate, insightful, and profound.” The song also serves as arrives after Travis landed his third career No. I sent him the beat and sounds, and he started to work on a song building around that material. “His voice became the final piece of a yearlong puzzle. Like us on Facebook to see similar stories, Zeta weakens to tropical storm over Alabama after making landfall as Category 2 hurricane in Louisiana; at least 1 dead. Travis Scott has released the new song, “The Plan,” which appears in the film and its soundtrack. Conceptually, his artistic voice is very much in step with the sound palette we’d created for ‘Tenet,’ and I felt that he and Chris might almost be kindred spirits when it comes to creating fully realized worlds with music and visuals. “The Plan” debuted Friday night during TNT’s NBA playoffs broadcast, with the song featured as part of the final trailer for Tenet: Tenet will first open internationally on August 28th before its planned domestic release on September 3rd, or “where theaters are open.”. Microsoft may earn an Affiliate Commission if you purchase something through recommended links in this article. All rights reserved. The track was produced by the film’s composer Ludwig Göransson. Travis Scott has released his new song "The Plan," from Christopher Nolan's upcoming sci-fi thriller, Tenet, and the movie's just-dropped final trailer. the song along with forthcoming new music, "I've always wanted to do a song specifically for a movie, so this right here [I] can't wait to blast at high volume," Travis. It's his first original single for a film. Christopher Nolan's 'Tenet' Delayed Until Further Notice, 'Tenet' Will Premiere Internationally Before Opening in Select U.S. Keep true to that promising, Travis has arrived with the new song, “The Plan.” The song is set to appear on the soundtrack to Christopher Nolan’s upcoming project Tenet and if Travis’ new track is any indication, the film won’t be short of excitement. Earlier this week, Travis Scott delivered great news to fans as the Houston native announced a new song, which his first solo release of the year, would arrive at the end of the week. Copyright (C) 2020, ABC Audio. Tenet is insane and I hope everyone enjoys the ride!!”. So thankful that Ludwig and Christopher Nolan thought of me for this moment. Show full articles without "Continue Reading" button for {0} hours. Tenet, starring John David Washington and Robert Pattinson, is scheduled for release on August 31, in select states where theaters are open. Travis instantly connected with the movie, and his observations of the experience were exactly what Chris was looking for. The song he created from Ludwig’s tracks and the way in which we wound up layering his voice into various elements of the soundtrack through the film really became the final piece of this puzzle.”, Göransson added, “When I watched the movie in its entirety, I started to feel that the end needed a new voice to reflect the culmination of the journey we’ve just experienced. Show full articles without "Continue Reading" button for {0} hours. But growth could slow. Travis Scott Drops New Song ‘The Plan’ From ‘Tenet’ Soundtrack, © ImageSpace/MediaPunch/MediaPunch/IPx/AP. Travis nailed it—he did indeed create the missing piece of the puzzle.”, As for unraveling some of the mystery surrounding the delayed film — which stars John David Washington, Robert Pattinson and Elizabeth Debicki, among others — Scott was equally enigmatic. What Does It Take To Reopen A Hotel During The Pandemic? Theaters, Megan Thee Stallion on Tory Lanez: 'He Shot Me. Celebrates His Run While Passing The Torch, In ‘Borat Subsequent Moviefilm,’ The ‘Victims’ Have Become The Performers, The Rundown: Jeremy Strong Is Hollywood’s Prince Of Bold Choices, Documentarian John Wilson On Capturing The Intimacy And Absurdity Of New York Life In His New HBO Series, Iraqi-Canadian MC Narcy Explains The Danger Of Internet Deep Fakes, The Best Ways To Research Down Ballot Candidates And State Measures, Talking With NBA Veteran Al Harrington About Black Representation In Cannabis, Master Brewer Jaega Wise On Getting More Women Into The Beer Industry And Brewing During A Pandemic. Travis Scott has released the new song, “The Plan,” which appears in the film and its soundtrack. For his first attempt at a soundtrack song, Travis teamed up with composer Ludwig G?ransson, who's credited for his work on the Black Panther soundtrack and Childish Gambino's "This Is America. 1 single with his Kid Cudi collaboration, “The Scotts.” The song joins Travis’ other chart-toppers, “Sicko Mode” and “Highest In The Room.”. Stream it here. Travis Scott has just released his new song "The Plan," which acts as the soundtrack single for Christopher Nolan's heavily anticipated spy-thriller 'Tenet.' In addition to recently touting hand sanitizer and masks, the Houston rapper has also appeared on Kanye West’s “Wash Us in the Blood,” Rosalía’s “TKN” and “The Scotts,” his collaboration with Kid Cudi. The track was produced by the film’s composer Ludwig Göransson. Facebook Twitter Flipboard uproxx.it. I Tried to Spare Him'. Microsoft may earn an Affiliate Commission if you purchase something through recommended links in this article. Economy grew at record 33.1% pace in Q3 as more businesses reopened after COVID. The first artist that came to mind was Travis Scott. But growth could slow.

Greazy Meaning, Sharkboy And Lavagirl Mr Electric Quotes, Ohio Time Zone, Wsg Stock, Introduction To Emerging Markets, Lenovo Flex 5 Review 2020, Gr8 Meaning, Power Outage Westerville Ohio, Body Changes During Pregnancy Week By Week, Sandman The Wake, Newegg 3090 Release Time, Reality Steve Bachelorette Clare Spoilers,