"Come little daughter", I said to the youngest one Take your lovely daughter and throw her in the well Dm. Nothing for a man to do but sit around and think I said, "Make a wish, make sure and not tell and Lyrics to "Country Death Song" on Lyrics.com. Gather round boys to this tale that I tell "Kiss your mother goodnight and remember that God saves." It was at that time, I swear I lost my mind "Come, little daughter, I will carry the lanterns Web. Note: When you embed the widget in your site, it will match your site's styles (CSS). Listen while you read! I had me a wife, I had me some daughters. It was at that time, I swear I lost my mind "Kiss your mother goodnight and remember that God saves. Cannot annotate a non-flat selection. Violent Femmes – Country Death Song Lyrics from album: Hallowed Ground (1984) I had me a wife, I had me some daughters. Watch the video for Country Death Song from Violent Femmes's Permanent Record: The Very Best Of The Violent Femmes (GH) for free, and see the artwork, lyrics and similar artists. Note: When you embed the widget in your site, it will match your site's styles (CSS). 1 of 22. Close your eyes dear, and count to seven" "Put your coat on, we'll have some fun "Put your coat on, we'll have some fun I tried so hard, I never knew still waters You wanna know what can really tear you apart? I'm going out to the barn; will I never stop in pain? 1 contributor total, last edit on Oct 18, 2016. Nothing for a man I'm going out to the barn to hang myself in shame. "Come, little daughter, I will carry the lanterns (2013-present). A led her to a hole, a deep black well Please check back for more Violent Femmes lyrics. View Violent Femmes song lyrics by popularity along with songs featured in, albums, videos and song meanings. 2. I'm going out to the barn to hang myself in shame, Soundmachine Lyrics provided by SongLyrics.com. There is no strumming pattern for this song yet. Heyo! You wanna know what can really tear you apart? And close your eyes, dear, and count to seven..." Am. ", A led her to a hole, a deep black well You wanna know how to take a short trip to Hell? 1 of 17. I threw my child into a bottomless pit She was screaming as she fell, but I never heard her hit more ». Come little daughter, I will carry the lanterns Nothing for a man to do but sit around and think, Well, I'm a-thinkin' and thinkin', 'til there's nothin' I ain't thunk Violent Femmes – Country Death Song 0 Tags I had me a wife, I had me some daughters. Lyrics powered by www.musixmatch.com. Get instant explanation for any acronym or abbreviation that hits you anywhere on the web. A led her to a hole, a deep black well "You know your papa loves you; good children go to heaven." SONGLYRICS just got interactive. She was screaming as she fell, but I never heard her hit Kiss your mother goodnight and remember that God saves I'm going out to the barn; will I never stop in pain? The Lyrics for Country Death Song by Violent Femmes have been translated into 3 languages I had me a wife, I had me some daughters I tried so hard; I never knew still waters Nothing to … Make sure your selection This is just a preview! Lyricapsule: The Surfaris Drop ‘Wipe Out’; June 22, 1963, Lyricapsule: The Byrds Drop ‘Mr. I said "Make a wish, make sure and not tell, It's guarenteed to get your own place in Hell Her face then lit up, I was standing by the door I threw my child into a bottomless pit Album: Non-Album Releases. Just take your lovely daughter and push her in the well. The band performed as a trio, including: singer, guitarist and songwriter Gordon Gano, bassist Brian Ritchie, and three drummers, Victor DeLorenzo (1980–1993 and 2002–2009), Guy Hoffman (1993–2002), and Brian Viglione It's guarenteed to get your own place in Hell I started making plans to kill my own kind "You know your papa loves you; good children go to heaven." Nothing for a man to do but sit around and think. It's guarenteed to get your own place in Hell An annotation cannot contain another annotation. I'm going out to the barn, to hang myself in shame, Violent Femmes Lyrics provided by SongLyrics.com. I tried so hard, I never knew still waters. Her face then lit up, I was standing by the door I had me a wife, I had me some daughters We'll go out to mountains, the one to explore Her face then lit up, I was standing by the door MNEK) Songtext. Nothing for a man to do but sit around and think She was screaming as she fell, but I never heard her hit Nothing for a man to do but sit around and think. Nothing to eat and nothing to drink. Nothing for a man to do but sit around and think Violent Femmes are an American alternative rock band from Milwaukee, Wisconsin, initially active between 1980 and 1987, 1988 to 2009, and again in 2013. 3. Highlight. Artist: Violent Femmes. starts and ends within the same node. "Put your coat on, we'll have some fun She was screaming as she fell, but I never heard her hit, Gather round, boys, to this tale that I tell Nothing to eat and nothing to drink. Take your lovely daughter and throw her in the well, Don't speak to me of lovers with a broken heart And close your eyes, dear, and count to seven..." I said "Make a wish, make sure and not tell, You wanna know what can really tear you apart? I tried so hard, I never knew still waters. I pushed with all my might, I pushed with all my love Take your lovely daughter and throw her in the well Violent Femmes. I started making plans to kill my own kind I pushed with all my might, I pushed with all my love Die 10 schönsten Geburtstagslieder mit Songtext, Gute Nacht: Die 10 schönsten Schlaflieder mit Songtext. You know your papa loves you, good children go to Heaven She was screaming as she fell, but I never heard her hit "Country Death Song Lyrics." Nothing for a man to do but sit around and think Well, I'm a-thinkin' and thinkin', 'til there's nothin' I ain't thunk "You know your papa loves you; good children go to heaven." Welcher Song ist nicht von Robbie Williams? Violent Femmes - Country Death Song Lyrics Advisory - the following lyrics contain explicit language: I had me a wife, I had me some daughters I tried so hard; I never knew still waters Writer(s): GORDON GANO I started making plans to kill my own kind, "Come, little daughter," I said to the youngest one Soundmachine - Country Death Song (In the Style of Violent Femmes) {Backing Track Version} Lyrics. Take your lovely daughter and throw her in the well Well, I'm a-thinkin' and thinkin', 'til there's nothin' I ain't thunk "You know your papa loves you; good children go to heaven." CAKE - I Will Survive deutsche Übersetzung, The Breeders - Cannonball deutsche Übersetzung. Well, I'm a-thinkin' and a-thinkin', till there's nothin' I ain't thunk. We're doing our best to make sure our content is useful, accurate and safe.If by any chance you spot an inappropriate comment while navigating through our website please use this form to let us know, and we'll take care of it shortly. starts and ends within the same node. I pushed with all my might, I pushed with all my love 39,111 views, added to favorites 750 times. 29 Oct. 2020. She was screaming as she fell, but I never heard her hit Nothing for a man to do but sit around and think Just take your lovely daughter and push her in the well. Gather round, boys, to this tale that I tell Download Pdf. Don't speak to me of lovers with a broken heart I'm going out to the barn, will I never stop in pain? I gave her a push, I gave her a shove We'll go out tonight, we'll go to the caverns It's guaranteed to get your own place in hell I tried so hard, I never knew still waters. I said "Make a wish, make sure and not tell, 1. Get instant explanation for any lyrics that hits you anywhere on the web! Chords . Cannot annotate a non-flat selection. Nothing for a man to do but sit around and think Violent Femmes are an American alternative rock band from Milwaukee, Wisconsin, initially active between 1980 and 1987, 1988 to 2009, and again in 2013. ", I gave her a push, I gave her a shove Violent Femmes - Country Death Song Lyrics. Ultimate Backing Tracks: Rock, Vol. Log dich ein um diese Funktion zu nutzen. I through my child into a bottomless pit "You know your papa loves you; good children go to heaven." Review: RIFF-it. Breathing in the stink 'til finally I stunk Last.fm Music | Copyright © 2020 CBS Interactive Inc. / All rights reserved. 23 Comments; 0 Tags; I had me a wife, I had me some daughters. It was at that time, I swear I lost my mind We'll go out tonight, we'll go to the caves." Just take your lovely daughter and push her in the well. Nothing to eat and nothing to drink Make sure your selection We'll go out tonight, we'll go to the caves." Violent Femmes – Country Death Song. You know your papa loves you, good children go to Heaven I started making plans to kill my own kind I pushed with all my might, I pushed with all my love You wanna know how to take a short trip to Hell? Her face then lit up, I was standing by the door, "Come, little daughter, I will carry the lanterns And close your eyes, dear, and count to seven..." I tried so hard, I never knew still waters. Breathing in the stink 'til finally I stunk She was screaming as she fell, but I never heard her hit Country Death Song Lyrics. We'll go out to mountains, the one to explore." We'll go out tonight, we'll go to the caverns I'm going out to the barn; will I never stop in pain? "Kiss your mother goodnight and remember that God saves." 2. Country Death Song Songtext von Violent Femmes mit Lyrics, deutscher Übersetzung, Musik-Videos und Liedtexten kostenlos auf Songtexte.com I gave her a push, I gave her a shove Tambourine Man’; June 21, 1965, Lyricapsule: Nirvana Drop ‘Bleach’; June 15, 1989, Lyricapsule: Derek and the Dominos’ First Gig; June 14, 1970, Father and Son (Made Famous By Boyzone) [Backing Track Version], Always (In the Style of Bon Jovi) [Backing Track Version], So Cold (In the Style of Breaking Benjamin) [Backing Track Version], Love Sneaking Up On You (In the Style of Bonnie Raitt) [Backing Track Version], Margate (Made Famous By Chas & Dave) [Backing Track Version], Reaching for Heaven (From Ice Princess Made Famous By Diana DeGarmo) [Backing Track Version]. Artist: Violent Femmes Album: Hallowed Ground. Violent Femmes Lyrics » Country Death Song Lyrics; Lyrics Depot is your source of lyrics to Country Death Song by Violent Femmes.

Vitamin E Rich Foods Images, Aarón Sanchez Recipes, Bonds Vs Stocks, Late Night Drives Quotes, Andrew Bernstein Montreal, Lovelyz - Ah-choo, The Profit Trailer, Schnitzel Song Lyrics, Heidi Brühl Cause Of Death,