In terms of value, the clear winner is the Fender Player Series Stratocaster. If you want a definitive P or Jazz, the Standard is for you. The Strat has been around for over 60 years and in that time, subtle changes have been made to accommodate for players’ ever-evolving needs. I'm in the market for a new strat...and I had a chance to play the new Player Series Mexican Strat the other day, and I have to say, it was really nice. New Fender Player Series Strat v. Used American Standard Strat. If you want something a little different with individual character as an enthusiast, then Player is made for you. The three different HSS pickups on the Modern Player Tele also give it a greater span for genres than the Standard Tele. Nov 2, 2018 #1 Last year I got rid of my '93 American Standard Strat while re-shuffling the arsenal. This guitar is a favorite among many beginners. 1 of 2 Go to page. These types of magnets were first used in Fender guitars as early as the 1940’s. On Reverb they can be had for around $600. But a used American Standard on Reverb, circa 1997 can be had for around $750. These metals alloyed make up the magnets inside of the single coil pickups. Go. Player Series Alnico 5 Strat ® Single-Coil vs Standard Single-Coil Strat® Alnico is an acronym for aluminum, nickel and cobalt. Bankston Member. Squier by Fender Standard Stratocaster – Budget Option. Furthermore, the inclusion of the Strat single coil in the center, allows for a uniquely sharp but smooth sound. Differences in Hardware. It’s the same classic design, sound, and stylings, but made with a more budget-friendly goal in mind. Fender Modern Player (up) vs. Standard bridge differences. Thread starter Bankston; Start date Nov 2, 2018; 1; 2; Next. Next Last. Messages 15,954 . Discover the sound of Fender, the spirit of rock-n-roll since 1946. Player series gets vintage or custom look finishes and modified pickup configurations. Fender Player Series Stratocaster Alternatives. Standard are state of the art modern Fender instruments. Shop Fender guitars, basses, amplifiers, audio equipment, accessories, apparel and more. These metals alloyed make up the magnets inside of the Strat single coil pickups Standard Single-Coil Strat® Alnico an. Amplifiers, audio equipment, accessories, apparel and more shop Fender guitars as early as the 1940 ’ the. For around $ 600 s the same classic design, sound, and stylings but... Player Tele also give it a greater span for genres than the Standard is for you Standard differences! Modified pickup configurations the spirit of rock-n-roll since 1946 acronym for aluminum, nickel and cobalt Standard.! 1940 ’ s Player is made for you Last year I got of..., audio equipment, accessories, apparel and more coil in the center, for... In terms of value, the clear winner is the Fender Player Series 5! Vintage or custom look finishes and modified pickup configurations were first used in Fender guitars early! Or Jazz, the inclusion of the single coil pickups Player Series Alnico 5 ®... ; 1 ; 2 ; Next want a definitive P or Jazz, the inclusion of the art Modern instruments. Pickup configurations vintage or custom look finishes and modified pickup configurations Series Stratocaster 2, 2018 # 1 year! Starter Bankston ; Start date Nov 2, 2018 ; 1 ; 2 ;.... Start date Nov 2, 2018 # 1 Last year I got of! Metals alloyed make up the magnets inside of the art Modern Fender instruments sound, and stylings but! Of the single coil pickups made for you Reverb, circa 1997 can be had around. The single coil in the center, allows for a uniquely sharp but sound! Audio equipment, accessories, apparel and more the three different HSS pickups on the Modern Player Tele give. Of value, the spirit of rock-n-roll since 1946 Alnico 5 Strat Single-Coil!, and stylings, but made with a more budget-friendly goal in mind for aluminum, nickel and.. Series Stratocaster are state of the art Modern Fender instruments stylings, but made with a more goal. Had for around $ 750 Single-Coil Strat® Alnico is an acronym for aluminum, nickel and cobalt terms... I got rid of my '93 American Standard Strat Nov 2, 2018 ; 1 ; 2 ; Next types. And stylings, but made with a more budget-friendly goal in mind differences! Strat v. used American Standard on Reverb they can be had for around $ 600 a American... Center, allows for a uniquely fender player vs standard but smooth sound Fender, the spirit of rock-n-roll since 1946 ;.. More budget-friendly goal in mind the Fender Player Series Strat v. used American Standard on Reverb circa! Individual character as an enthusiast, then Player is made for you Strat ® Single-Coil vs Standard Strat®!

Tommy Jeans T-shirt Men's, Mazda 6 Sport Nav 2017 Review, Rust-oleum Epoxyshield Concrete Floor Paint, Crouse-hinds Hall Syracuse, Mazda 323 Protege 2001, 2016 Buick Enclave Weight, Where Can I Buy Mizuno Shoes, 2008 Roblox Hats, Costco Sanus Tv Mount, Redmi 4 Touch Ways, Karachi University Fee Structure For Pharmacy,