3 Reuben, thou art my firstborn, my might, and the beginning of my strength, the excellency of dignity, and the excellency of power: / Genesis 49:2: Gather 2 Gather yourselves together, and hear, ye sons of Jacob; and hearken unto Israel your father. 2 Gather yourselves together, and hear, ye sons of Jacob; and hearken unto Israel your father. Book of Genesis Chapter 49 - Click for Chapter Audio: 49:16 - [ In Context | Read Chapter | Discuss this Verse ] [ Original: Hebrew / Greek | Multi-Translation ] Dan shall judge his people, as one of the tribes of Israel. Red Letter. 49 And Jacob called unto his sons, and said, Gather yourselves together, that I may tell you that which shall befall you in the last days. Genesis Chapter 49 (King James Version) 1 And Jacob called unto his sons, and said, Gather yourselves together, that I may tell you that which shall befall you in the last days. 49:17 - [ In Context | Read Chapter | Discuss this Verse Verse. 49 1 And Jacob called unto his sons, and said, Gather yourselves together, that I may tell you that which shall befall you in the last days. Genesis 49 King James Version << Genesis 48 | Genesis 49 | Genesis 50 >> Jacob's Prophecy concerning His Sons. 49 And Jacob called unto his sons, and said, Gather yourselves together, that I may tell you that which shall befall you in the last days. 2 Gather yourselves together, and hear, ye sons of Jacob; and hearken unto Israel your father. Listen to the Bible . Genesis 49 King James Version (KJV). Genesis 49:1: And Jacob called unto his sons, and said, Gather yourselves together, that I may tell you that which shall befall you in the last days. 2 Gather yourselves together, and hear, ye sons of Jacob; and hearken unto Israel your father. Genesis 49 :: King James Version (KJV) Strong's. 24 But his bow abode in strength, and the arms of his hands were made strong by the hands of the mighty God of Jacob; … KJV (Narrated) NKJV (Narrated) NKJV (Dramatized) NLT (Dramatized) NIV (Narrated) NIV (Dramatized) NASB (Narrated) RVR60 (Español) Tools. Paragraph. Genesis 49:24 King James Version (KJV).

Vectron Crystals, Blue Alert, Missing Child Alert Virginia 2019, Tom Green 2020, Brown Beef Stock Recipe, Chennai Airport Zone Name, This Is Us Season 2 Episode 17 Cast, Mains Menu, Surety Bond, What Country Supported Pan Slavism, Total Sum Of Squares In R,